Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Home Alone

Poor Mick.  All alone here at the UCTMW World HQ last night, as Mistress was off on a short business trip in our ever so flat state capitol. 

Of course, Mistress took suitable security measures.  Yesterday morning, before some particualrly early wake-up sex, she made sure I slid the hard steel ring of my cage over my cock and balls, ready for the cage lid to be locked on tight through the day.

"I like the extra had cock I get with that ring on Slave.... just a little bonus for me before I close the lock tight."

(Of course, it's a bonus for me too.... my cum (with permission of course) always is a little harder to get to and oh so more dramatic when it arrives with that steel ring clinging tight at the base of my "package".)

So with Mistress's "work-a-day" cock all secured away, we were both off to work. Me to my normal drudgery and she up the highway.

From time to time we would text or talk, of course. And she'd have a little fun with my status for the day.

"How's the cage, Slave?"

"Tight, Mistress."

So while she dined with an acquaintance last night, her Slave had dinner with my daughter and  two cute grandsons. When I got home, I did get a call from Mistress, who was in a merciful mood.

"Slave, would you like to remove your cage now?"

Uhhh, yeah.

She directed me to the hiding place for the little key, and listened to me as I sighed with satisfaction as I worked it off those sad, shriveled parts. 

She had a grateful Slave on her hands.

But not one who would abuse his freedom.  I am well accustomed now to the "no touching" rules here at the UCTMW World HQ.  I don't need a cage to enforce that regime.

Why not save all that pent-up sexual demand for Mistress when we are reunited later today?

I'm already fixated on the idea of the upcoming worship session this evening.....

Yum.

2 comments:

  1. and Mick will be rewarded when we reunite...
    but I have not forgotten the overdue cropping from his misbehavior while overseas....our daughter brings his level of surly to a whole new realm...
    love
    molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just my opinion but I think Mick could have survived a night in the cage, at least as a prelude to his punishment for surliness.

    Love,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: