Saturday, February 4, 2012

Friday Night Lite

It had been a busy week in River City for both Mistress and Slave when Molly called me at about 3 pm Friday afternoon. There had been talk about a "happy hour" at a new bar downtown with some of her colleagues. But now she had other plans, concocted on her drive back from a lunch meeting down river, not far from Aisha-land.

"It's a beautiful day down here Slave... why don't we just go home a little early and go for a bike ride."

I couldn't argue with her plan. Why not take advantage of the fruits of global warming?  How many early February days in the 60's are there?

Mistress texted me when she pulled up outside my building and I scrambled down to meet her. She was suitably dressed for her "power lunch", all in black naturally, which gave me a lovely view of those shapely legs stretched onto the dash as I drove her homeward. She even took a photo at my suggestion.

We got home with plenty of sunshine left in the evening, switched to our riding cloths. Soon we were doing that hill climb that separates the field slaves from the pampered house slaves. But since it was my third day in a row, I did a pretty good job of keeping up with my very fit Mistress.

Once home. we had a glorious unscheduled night in front of us. And you can imagine where it started.

After I showered, I joined Mistress between the sheets, where I made sure to do a workmanlike job of pleasuring those clean shaven folds. And after a couple of cums, she allowed her Slave to mount her and take my own pleasure.

Spent, we drifted off for a while, at least until the two cats climbed on board to see what they were missing. By them, we were both getting a little hungry. We had talked about walking down to a neighborhood joint for some beverages and snacks,  but even that sounded like too much effort.

So instead Slave did an inventory of our shrinking larder, and whipped up some gnocchi with pesto, mushrooms and eggplant. Yummy if I do say so myself. Meantime, Mistress selected a movie for us to watch - an Indie called "Newlyweds" that had a Manhattan setting and a Woody Allen atmosphere.

Hardly deep, but charming. And a nice way to spend the evening, cuddled together on the couch, tummy's filled, a bottle of wine to polish off.

Much better than "Happy Hour".

'What will we do when the girls are back for the summer, Slave...."

"I don't even want to think about it."





4 comments:

  1. You two will overcum!

    Don't worry

    Have two feet of perfect Colorado powder in my back yard and 1 inch at my ski area

    WTF?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I can't seem to worry myself that the two of you will survive sexually once the girls return :)

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Suzanne

    PLEASE!!!!!

    You know now both my golf and skiing are fucked up!

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: