Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Good Morning

I took my shower early this morning, taking great care in shaving my armpits, pussy, anal area and legs. That's quite a bit of territory to cover. I shave more of my body than not. Why? Because my Dom likes it that way. No other reason.

After finishing up in the shower, toweling off and blow drying my hair, I climbed into bed with Bill, who was still snuggled down in the covers. His body was all toasty warm and the aroma of male sleepiness hung in the air, making me horny. He opened his arms and I crawled over to bury my face in his shoulder while he gently covered us both with the blankets.

Such comfort and peace is found in resting together, one of his legs tossed over both of mine, one hand holding my head close against him and the other slowly rubbing my back, up and down, up and down. The resting slowly became something more as his calloused hand that had been rubbing my back moved to my side, and bit by bit to my front, to the breast available while the other was tucked against his body.
Instead of the up and down motion, the strokes became circles of light touch, around and around, closer and closer to the nipple, but not quite touching it...and then backing off, spiraling outward, pausing, and beginning the same course again. As each pass came closer and closer to my nipple, I wanted his touch and his mouth, but I knew to wait, to be patient, to say nothing. 

Finally, finally the palm of Bill's hand just barely rubbed the tip of my hardened nipple, and I sucked in my breath. He chuckled, then tugged my arm to begin the process of bringing me on top of his body. 

He positioned me on hands and knees over him and grabbing my breasts, pulled them toward the center line of my body and down toward his face. Adjusting his hands to push firmly on the outer sides of my breasts, he was able to get both nipples into his mouth at one time, sucking, licking and then biting, over and over. I cried out and felt my pussy spasm. He paused, allowing me to catch my breath, and began again.
I was flipped onto my back and saw that Bill was reaching into the toy cabinet. Very soon, a small vibrating wand was lubed and placed against my clit. He placed my hand around the wand, and the only words he said were, "Keep it right there." As I obeyed, Bill reached behind his back to grab a flogger and began flogging my already tender breasts and nipples.
Suddenly, the flogger was tossed onto the bed and Bill crawled closer on his knees and began to beat his penis hard against my breasts and nipples. I begged him to cum on me, to give me what was mine, to rub his warm cum into my skin. And he did.
And it was a lovely start to the day. I hope you had a good start to your day, too.

Donna



5 comments:

  1. Very lovely Donna. I hope you enjoyed your morning coffee as well :)

    Love,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to see Bill and Donna keeping the home fires burning.

      Mick

      Delete
  2. holy hawtness!!

    wowza you lucky girl!!

    And now you have reminded me that I've been very lax in my own de-foresting...been almost 7 weeks (not that i'm all that hursuit anyway but still...)

    Anyone got a spare weedwhacker?

    nilla

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: