Wednesday, February 8, 2012

End of Day "Release"

Here in River City, Mistress had a dinner engagement with a colleague. That meant Slave and Mistress would be driving to work separately, and you know what that means.

""You'll be wearing your cage tomorrow, Slave", is what she told me Monday night.

So I made sure that the little steep ring was sitting on my dresser yesterday afternoon, to remind me to slide it on when I woke. It also meant that Mistress got the particularly hard cock it produces when it was time to wake her for a little pre-shower and primping sex.

As the work day proceeded, Mistress checked in with me from time.

"How are we doing over there, Slave...."

Sounded like she was not in a private place. But I knew what she was asking.

"Tight, Mistress.... the cage is tight."

At the end of the day, I had to deal with my ultimate nightmare.... a trip to the mall and the Apple Store.

I suppressed the urge to break into hives. Groveled for highly tattooed "geniuses", and within an hour or so had my laptop back, but only after a few comments about it being a "collector's item". (I guess that means they were thought I had an antique on my hands).

Finally, by around 8:30 pm, Slave and Mistress were back at the UCTMW World HQ.  Of course, I was wheedling a bit for release, offering to worship at the earliest opportunity.

"What's the rush, Slave..... I have to wash my face, organize a few things for tomorrow.... patience."

I got the message, and cooled my jets (or in this case my caged cock), and waited until Mistress was ready for me.  Nothing worse than an "in your face" pampered house Slave, I suppose.

Finally, Mistress was ready, lounging back on the bed for my attention. She even took a photo she thought would amuse our readers.
At least her lovely fingers muffled the glare of Slave's shiny head.

So what happened next?

Both of us were pretty tired, but Slave did get released from his cage.

Ahhhh.

And at around 4 am this morning..... that freedom was quite useful.

"Want to fuck now, Slave?"

Who was I to say No.




4 comments:

  1. Another lovely day up river...

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor, poor pampered house slave

    Very funny about the apple store

    I know the young tatooed apple guys and girls are quite condecending

    Arent they?

    Miguel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would take the folks at the Apple Store over my "Extended Warranty" that seems to be nothing more than a barely-able-to-speak-English person on a houseboat in China with very spotty Wi-Fi, leafing through a tabbed notebook. They seem to have been directed to cut off the phone call if he/she can't find the answer to my question within 90 minutes of placing me on hold. A follow up phone call connects me to a different person in a different country, sometimes on a different continent, speaking another language and I start all over again.

    May I assume that Mistress was having a bit of fun teasing you yesterday? I think it may be that color of nail polish that is making her feel a bit devilish. You?

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure if you've ever spent the night in the cock cage, but not having to fumble with that thing at 4 AM shows good planning on Mistress' part. Nice way to start your day :)

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: