Saturday, February 18, 2012

Hanging Around

Hello UCTMW Folks,

No peek-a-boo tights today, and no beautiful boots or kinky sex in River City. You have entered the Twilight Zone of the lives of a Dom and his submissive living in a log cabin deep in the woods of Western North Carolina. Here's a picture of where we live. Takes your breath away, doesn't it?


Say, have you noticed that lots of BDSM people tend to be fairly serious about exercise? I wonder if that's because we see and touch each others bodies all the time? Or maybe it has to do with sexual stamina. And while it isn't a truth for all of us, Molly and Mick are out there bicycling on a regular basis, they belong to a gym and Molly does those aerobic spin classes where people seem to enjoy racing on bikes going no where while loud music plays.

I tend to side with astronaut Buzz Aldrin, of Apollo Eagle moon landing fame, who said,"
I believe that every human has a finite number of heart-beats. I don't intend to waste any of mine running around doing exercises."


My beloved Bill doesn't agree with that viewpoint and attends the local gym several times a week. And, of course, the fact that Bill belongs to a gym doesn't mean we don't have a fair amount of exercise equipment around the house, although it quite clearly falls into the His and Hers categories. Bill was a championship rower as a younger man, so he has a rowing machine in his library, plus all the equipment for his mountain bike riding that is kept in the garage. In our bedroom he keeps one of those rolling tummy scrunching things, free weights and those push-up grips for his early morning sit-up and push-up routine.

I, on the other hand, have brightly colored stretch bands, a yoga mat and a lovely meditation cushion. I also have something we have both recently come to enjoy, my inversion table. While originally suggested by my orthopedist who presented it as a way to increase vertebral space, I am a firm believer in finding your kinky toys and tools wherever you can, and just yesterday, this became the newest kinky addition to our household.



So yesterday, while I was hanging upside down on the thing, stretching out my spine and doing my best impression of Bat Woman, Bill wandered into the room. I suddenly had a brainstorm, perhaps from increased blood flow to the brain, and asked him whether he thought, if tipped at just the right angle, I would be able to apply my lips and tongue to a certain sensitive part of his anatomy.

I didn't hear him answer, but instead hear the sound of his zipper being lowered and felt the motion of the table slowly being repositioned from almost straight up and down to one where all I had to do was turn my head a bit to bring him into mouth reach. Perfect! And as I proceeded with that favorite activity, that thing I do so well, Bill leaned forward, used his teeth to lift my shirt to suck and nibble on my nipples. Reaching forward with his arms, he unzipped my jeans, and inched his free hand between my panties and my flesh. He knows exactly how to light my fire and wasted no time getting my juices flowing. In no time at all we were both breathing hard and fast and felt it to be quite a worthwhile expenditure of heartbeats! Wonder if Buzz would think so?

Now he is wondering whether it might be possible to put me face down on the table for a short time, presenting a perfect target of butt and back for a bit of flogging and paddling, nothing long-term mind you, but just for an exciting change of pace. I'll have to let you know how that goes.

Oh, and I have orders that from now on I will be naked when using this piece of equipment.

Senior Correspondent,
Donna

8 comments:

  1. Hi Donna, Bill and readers . Thanks for filling in for us. And I'm glad you figured ways to get in a little more passive exercise.

    We arrived here in Paris safely. We are staying at a lovely apartment in an older section of town, and will soon head off to pick up our teen at the Gare du Nord.

    It is a timy place, so its good we got a little pre-nap sex in before she arrives.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW!, Donna

    I want one of those!!

    Hi, Mick,

    Glad to hear that!

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Donna

    You are smooth as silk

    Take care girl

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mick, You and Molly seem to be able to find creative places and positions to take care of your needs wherever you are, so I trust you will find a way to spend "quality" time together. Be sure to make notes and take pictures. Maybe you can come up with a new type of tour book.

    aisha, You should get one! Amazon delivers right to the door - free shipping.

    WC, Thanks. It's all due to Oil of Olay. :)

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna,

    That piece of equipment would fit nicely in several places at our house :)

    Love,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy Hell, batgirl!!

    (get it? hanging upsidedowned ??)

    yeah thought you would.

    I'm thinking that not only our bodies get exercised in this D/s world, but our brains too. Who else can turn "normal" (tho I prefer the word 'mundane') household items into devious instruments of torture?

    A wooden spoon springs to mind, as well as the dreaded salad fork that Master uses to tenderize my beaten ass...

    clothes pins, of course, and the much hated hairbrush. Loved, I meant much loved. I think.

    And now, an inversion table. Inversion, perversion.

    Yeah, that works.

    *giggle*

    nilla (who should be working on a blogpost but am not)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All
    glad to see D has the situation under control. Mick and I are up to our predictable antics. Our daughter now RUNS in the morning -- so we got to have wake up morning cock-riding sex (yippee) -- on the "continent!!!" It is morning here and we are doing well.
    love to you all
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh good use for one of these tables. I've often looked at one and though hmmm...it just seems so ...one dimensional. You've definitely got my mind heading in several different directions.

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: