Friday, February 24, 2012

Correction Time



When Bill called me back to the bedroom this afternoon, I thought he was inviting me back to have an opinion about a bookshelf. Wrong. I should have known from his tone of voice that it was about more than that.

As I entered the doorway, I spied a wooden paddle, a flogger, handcuffs, the Hitachi and a short black nightie laid out on the bed. Oops! Seems like my bad behavior had caught up with me.

He looked at me sternly and raised one eyebrow. He nodded toward the bathroom and instructed me to take care of things. When I headed back into the bedroom, I was naked and clean and Bill stood naked in front of me. I offered to suck him off, but he said that while my talents make him lose track of the world for a moment or two, we would still be getting around to the spanking, so why not just get it overwith. I could think of a few reasons I might want to delay things but, surprisingly, managed to say nothing.

And so, he pulled the short nightie over my head, gave me a kiss, locked the handcuffs on my wrists and positioned me over the side of the bed. He flipped the tail of the nightie up over my back, and, after a warm-up consisting of a slow butt rub with an occasional swat, the swats came closer together and the rubbing between swats shorter and shorter until we were all the way into a full-fledged spanking.

Damn, that hurts. I had just a moment's reprieve as he reached over for the paddle and soon the deeper "thuds" began. I was twisting a bit and trying hard not to cry out when he switched to the flogger. A different smack and a different sting come with the flogger. It isn't less pain, just different.

Often I am given a count of swats, or a length of time when I know things will stop, but it was a major error on my part that had brought us here, so I had no idea how long it would last. At some point I was aware of Bill making a comment about simple being best and setting aside the flogger to go back to spanking with his hand. Then finally, it was done.

At least I thought it was.


He quickly repositioned me into a kneeling downward dog position, grabbed the Hitachi and flipped the switch.

Golly Ned! The Hitachi can be a wonderful sex buddy, or it can be a pain, literally, if held in one position against a delicate area. Want to guess which it was this time? Now that isn't to say I didn't cum. I orgasmed a couple of times, and was begging for it to stop. And, seemingly unfazed by my begging, when Bill thought the time was right, he backed off and began to using a much lighter touch. When I heard him chuckle as I came again, I knew we were well and truly almost finished with the punishment.

And that meant we could move on to the apology part of the program. Bill feels that I offer my best apology to him with his cock in my mouth. So I was positioned on the opposite side of the bed, flipped over onto my back, and my head was eased just enough off the edge of the bed that he could easily slide his penis between my lips. I worked on sucking, licking and tonguing a decent apology, and sucking like that is such a sensual thing to do that I had another orgasm, and this time when I came, it had more to do with pleasure than the pain/pleasure combination.

Bill's ejaculation was all about pleasure, and he accepted my apology. He removed the handcuffs positioned me on the pillows to rest and covered me with a blanket.

And now the situation is done, over, finished, and won't be mentioned again.

I love that. Learn the lesson and move on, leaving the past in the past. It works for us.


Mick and Molly are on their way home right now and will hopefully be returning to their inspirational sex schedule. Hopefully they were able to avoid the effects of withdrawal during their stay with their teen. 
 


Donna








4 comments:

  1. Great story Donna

    Very very cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swift justice is clearly the best.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  3. O, lovely, lovely!! Thanks, Donna!!

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. am I behind or what? Yes, i did say "behind" or as we said as kids "bee-hind"...*grin*

    I'm sorry you got punished, and yet glad that you guys handle things so very well...transgression paid for, and done with.

    I understand about the pain of "pleasure"...sometimes it just isn't fun...it's another gradient of ouchies...

    Have so enjoyed reading your posts, Donna, however late i get to them!

    Hugs and kisses,

    nilla

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: