Monday, February 13, 2012

A Little Too Busy Sunday

Thank goodness Mistress and Slave took the time Saturday night, after a movie with Mistress's Mother and step father, for some properly excessive sex.

Late into the evening she was riding my cock, re-enforced in its dimensions by the strategically placed aneros, through a series of exclamatory cums, before wearing her poor self out, and rolling over to let her Slave finish the job.  Fortunately, she gave me permission to come myself at first begging.

And we were able to engage in some satisfying comfort sex when I woke her at around 8 am Sunday morning.  But after that.....

She was off to the gym, and some nail appointments with the cute Co-Ed.  I was picking up my two grandsons for some play time back at our house. They are cute too, but managing two of them for an extended period is like herding coyotes. ANd we are still missing a helmet from a miniature lego version of Aneken Skywalker the 3 year old insisted on bringing with him.

We were hoping for a little down time in the late afternoon, but a trip to the Doctor with the teen had Mistress engaged until 5, then it was my job to return her to campus, a two hour round trip that got me home after 7 pm,

But by then, at least, the nest was empty again.

Ahhh, sweet privacy.

Slave made some dinner: a grilled flank steak and some sautéed spinach. and we settled into watching a movie we had been wanting to see before our upcoming trip to Europe.

Finally, a little shared relaxation after a little too much company this weekend at the World HQ.

As I was working on dinner, Mistress did pop open the laptop long enough to peruse some of the "fan mail" she'd received via Ashley Madison.

There were a few raised eyebrows of interest, and some hearty "ughs".

"Slave, why would someone who's trying to make a nice first impression immediately send you a picture of their cock?"

I looked over from the wok to confirm her description.  He laying back, face in the background, cock rising in the foreground like a war club.  I began to wonder how you would set up a shot like that.  Do you need help, or do did he have particularly dexterous toes to hold the camera and snap the shot?

"Maybe some women like the direct approach.... wonder what Riff Dog would say about that?"

Over at Collar Me, there were a few additional solicitations, including a dude from Louisiana who said the solution was simple: "Try Slavery... I could use a good pair of slaves."

Sorry. That seemed to far exceed Mistress's expression of interest in a "part time Dom", and might interfere with our work schedule a tad.

But now I'm having trouble getting Creedence Clearwater Revival  out of my head.





1 comment:

  1. Hi guys,

    I fully agree with Molly on the cock shots. When I was searching for Paladin, I was surprised at the number of men who seemed to think that such a photo showed 'the answer' to my wanting a smart, humorous, romantic, creative and sensual Paladin. HUH? Usually it has a 'what do you think?" attached. I think.. NOT! And the funny part was, you think they'd send the pic of something impressive. Some of them.. well.. were considerably less so. Some were like "really??? gosh.. if that was mine, I sure as heck wouldn't be sending THAT as an intro.

    I also stated I didn't want one word or sentence responses. I had written a bit about myself in the ad, and asked then to tell me about themselves. Instead, I got several of those "So tell me about yourself' one liners... some along with the cock shot. A double 'Bonk'.
    *shakes head* Ah.. well, such is life on the hunt. Good luck to you Molly, may they at least be entertaining!

    As always.. best to all at the headquarters,
    Mystress

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: