Thursday, February 2, 2012

HNT / My Languishing Mistress

AS predicted, there was some hot wake-up sex here at the World HQ yesterday morning, commencing at 6:30 am sharp. It was worth rushing yesterday's post to get to more important business.

Slave and Mistress drove separately though: she had a late afternoon meeting, and I had a Doctor's appointment. So I got home a little earlier than normal - in time to go for a pre-sunset bike ride in our bizarre spring like weather. (The ground hog clearly must be confused this year in the heartland).

But when Mistress got home.... sadly she was feeling a little under the weather. She could not even be persuaded to accept appropriate worship.  I tried to tend to her needs: brewing her some tea and honey, with a Tequila chaser.

She was not interested in dinner: just sliding into bed. But in the process she slid into some "sleepwear" I had presented to her for Christmas.

"maybe a brief photo shoot, Mistress?"

She rolled her eyes, not really in the mood. But I think she knew as well as I did that in the absence of hot sex-capades to describe here, we owed our devoted readers a little eye candy.

And then she had another suggestion.

"Remember the blog about  slapping and riding, Slave?"

"Ah, yes....."

"Maybe we should give our readers a view of my freshly manicured fingers.... in case they want to imagine that well timed slap."

So we took a few more photos....
Mistress languished the rest of the evening. She did read over some of the other blogs with me. We were glad to see that Suzanne and Tammy over at All Mine had picked up a little of the UCTMW spirit and engaged in a little office lunch time worship, although I'll note that Suzanne prefers her worship from behind.... Vive Le Difference, as Mitt Romney would have said during his Paris Mission days.

Fortunately, Mistress was feeling a little better this morning, which explains why the blog got posted a little later than usual.


5 comments:

  1. Your tardiness in posting this morning is approved for good reason.

    That was fun yesterday and I got to check it off on the "bucket list." At least for this particular office :)

    I also made a note to myself to head to the bookstore and pick up a blanket with the school emblem on it!

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm...hard to say which is better..yesterday's boot shot (i luv boots)...or todays pretties shot...

    hey...maybe i should run for pres...i've got the 'waffling' part down!!!

    nilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual very sexy pictures Mick and Molly

    And funny Suzanne

    Its true, to truly imitate the masters you need an blanket and NO lock

    Then you too can be a lunatic!

    The can't decide who is crazier, All Mine or UCTMW,

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  4. All
    pampered house slave took very good care of me....yet,
    how am I going to get used to Romney ranting in the background for the next six months...hard to block out and chill
    love
    molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea, tea and honey with a Tequila chaser! That would perk me right up.

    The nails are very pretty and look like they could do some serious damage. I think Mick better be very, very good!

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: