Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Switch Sunday

It's Sunday night here in River City. The Giants and Eli Manning now officially own the Patriots and Tom Brady when it comes to Super Bowl showdowns, and Slave has a very early drive to the airport in the AM to make sure my daughter gets back to work tomorrow morning.

So I'm doing a late night abbreviated blog to fill you in on today's developments.

Mistress craftily thought that her switch day obligations were dodged again, with the pretext being a trip to the gym for that early Sunday AM spinning class. So while we fit in some hot wake -up sex, there "wasn't time" for a more ritualized exercise in the executive suite.

But she underestimated her sometimes too docile Slave.

Once the grocery shopping for this evening's Super Bowl gathering was done, and the Chili was simmering on the stove, I directed her upstairs. The lame excuse about having to do some work related task fell on unsympathetic ears.

Soon Mistress found herself bound to our bed, ass elevated, and grudgingly accepting a firm bare bottom spanking. It didn't take long for her firm and seductive tush to take a nice red glow. And I might add that accompanying that glow was the intoxicating aroma of her wanton arousal.

My fingers came away damp and pungent from those clean shaven folds in the intervals between the firm slaps to her bottom, confirming my suspicion that the little slut was secretly longing for the switch day exercise that she had dodged the last two Sundays.

Once I had taken a few photos to share of her reddened bottom, I felt it was time for her reward. I pulled her favorite power tool from under the bed, and slid it between her legs from behind.

It's always a joy to make her squirm and shudder and beg for the privilege to come.

And of course afterwords, once the shuddering and moaning had run their course, I made sure to take my pleasure from her as well. And not too soon, I might add.  Some guests just don't no that its better to come late rather than early!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, nice. i'm glad order is fully restored up river.

    aisha

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: