Thursday, February 9, 2012

HNT / Mistress's Distracting Boots

Yesterday Mistress had plans to meet with a friend at the end of the day. A male friend, I might add, who - presumably in jest - had warned her not to wear her over the knee boots which he had described as "distracting".

Of course Mistress does not take "direction" well. I mean she is a Mistress isn't she?  And it was seasonably cold here yesterday in River City. We even had a wisp of snow in the AM - our first of the season. So what did she wear: those black over the knee boots that were the consensus recommendation of our readers in Tuesday.

We both ended up at home at around 6 pm, and I asked her how that meeting went.

"Well it was odd, Slave."

"How so, Mistress?"

"He did seem a little .... distracted. But he did seem to have a need to reach out and touch my boots."

"I'll bet he did."

We had thought about heading to the gym - it was too cold and gloomy for a bike ride. But we decided to bundle up and go for a walk instead. But first things first.

I still had that cage locked on tight -- since we had drived separately to accommodate Mistress's end of day meeting.

"How about a little worship, and then you can unlock me Mistress?"

"In a moment Slave."

I do think she likes to drag things out.

But soon she was lying back on the bed, those booted legs spread to allow me access. Naturally, her peek-a-boo tights were there to allow me easy access. (When I snapped that photo, I had to strategically place a pillow -- this is an R rated sex blog, after all.)

"Maybe your friend sensed that there was something on display not far above those boot tops, Mistress.... that could explain why he was "distracted".

"Oh Slave..... now why would he think that?"







2 comments:

  1. Good to see you have "The Process" down pat: Worship first, unlock later.

    Those boots would work in a blizzard. But I'm sure they looked very striking in just a dusting.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boots? Distracting? Nah! They don't bother me a bit. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: