Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Closer Domme

Mistress is in a business that sells services to other businesses. And one of her duties is to make the pitch - close the deal - to bring in  new clients. It has it's ups and downs, particularly in this tough economy. Sometimes the sledding is tough. But yesterday was .... unusual.

She filled me in when she picked me up at the end of the day, with a quirky smile on her face as she let me settle into the driver's seat. Of course, she was impressively attired: black dress, peek-a-boo tights, and black boots.

Yum.

Well apparently this costume had created some ripples during the day.

I'll pick up the narrative as Mistress was driving to a customer meeting with two of her younger female colleagues.

"We're driving to meet with a prospect, Slave, and first I get a call from one of my 'admirers'... he wants to meet later this week, but had a special request."

"What was that Mistress?"

"He said please don't wear those over the knee boots.... they're too distracting!"

"Awww.... poor boy."


"What did you tell him, Mistress...."

"That if you can't take the heat....."

"Exactly".

"Then at this meeting.... the strangest one I've ever been to...."

"How so, Mistress?"

"The President of this company comes in.... sits next to me.... way too close for comfort.... and says 'you were so aggressive with us over the phone.... I just had to meet you in person...."

"How come?"

"He said it was my voice.... that I was very 'insistent' about what they had to buy from us...."

"And...."

"And he really liked that approach...."

"Did he try to argue with you?"

"Well he tried to ask for a discount.... and I said 'No'."

"And how did he react to that...."

"He rolled over on that too, Slave...."

"Did he make any comments about your get up, Mistress?'

"Well he said something like 'just look at you. You match your voice...."

"I have a feeling you'll be hearing from this guy again...."

"You think?....He is a little shorter than my taste, Slave...."

"They all look the same size when they're on their knees, Mistress."

"So true, Slave."

When we got home, Mistress was mulling which of her thigh high boots to wear to that meeting later this week.  We even did a photo shoot, and ask for your advice... which do you think will be most likely to distract her "admirer"?

These are black leather......one of my favorites in her collection. (note the special occasion tights!)

These are dark brown suede.

So let Mistress know what you think.




8 comments:

  1. Both boots are lovely and would definitely get the job done but I would go with the black leather. Mick, I think you should clean and polish them before the meeting, not that they need it, but it will definitely send a stronger message to Mr. CEO that Molly "has it all".

    Good luck Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how I love boots, and both of these are very hot.

    Okay, the leather are more Domme to me, with an attitude of "I'm in charge and may let you lick my boots if I happen to feel like it." The suede boots are soft and somewhat malleable, so have a somewhat more submissive flavor that says "I may be soft and obedient, but no promises just yet."

    So I guess it depends how you are feeling that day.

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. O, perfect, Donna, that's exactly right!!

    asiha

    ReplyDelete
  4. All,
    In case you wonder, I do wear boots EVERY day once the temps drop. Knee highs today as I have a lunch meeting at a conservative BIZ club and a dinner with a male peer tonight -- don't want to look too "forward." Secondly, it is almost impossible to recount what happened with this CEO yesterday -- as my two younger team members (by about 15 years and each quite attractive) looked on. This beast actually moved his chair "on top" of me and put his hand on my knee...and said wow --I really want to do business with you -- whatever you say. By the time the team and I arrived in the car..."Sarah" said -- wow -- Molly, I am surprised he did not as for other provisions in his agreement. And in terms of my "later" this week "meeting," this is a PLATONIC thing without physicality involved. Lest our readers speculate...but if he does want to lick my boots -- no harm there....whatever it takes. Not cold enough for the elbow high zip up gloves tho -- next week????
    love
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at you girl

    Getting all Dommy on us:)

    And Beast... LOL

    Miguel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally agree with Donna...

    But those gloves sound just as interesting...

    Hugs,
    mouse

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greetings...
    Paladin is home with me today, and we both looked at the pics and agree, the black leather ones are it! Yummy! The others are lovely, but as pointed out, a bit softer.
    Hope your meetings are a blast either way,
    Mystress & Paladin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love the brown suede boots...but the shiny leather ones say "fuck you, i've got the powah"...

    *smiling*

    nilla

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: