Thursday, March 1, 2012

HNT / Her Inbox Runneth Over

For those of you who were concerned about poor Mick's long, wrenching, nearly 40 hours of abstinence, that problem resolved itself around 8 pm last night, and quite nicely I might add. Mistress compounded my desperation by instructing me to insert my "device" (the aneros), which took old Mr. work-a-day cock to Dev Con 4 in no time. But I made sure to worship those clean shaven folds first before humbly asking for permission to fuck her.

But today's blog is not about that (or the hot early morning sex we had already today .... still adjusting to Euro-time I suppose), but about the rather impressive results that hot little picture to your right had on Mistress's Ashley Madison in-box yesterday.

AS you my recall, Mistress had listed herself on AM several weeks ago in her ongoing attempt to recruit that perfect part-time Dom / Cuckold collaborator that has so far eluded us here at UCTMW. (See the original posting to the right among our "most popular" blogs.) Maybe we just have "All Mine" envy, but the search has been a little frustrating.

Anyway, back to AM.

Mistress's original post was sans photo. And although a few emails and "admirers" popped up over the last few weeks - including one or two worth investigating further, the pickings had been relatively slim.

"Too many short guys, Slave....and guys who can't spell....."

I had suggested posting a discrete but alluring photo as a little extra "honey", and while Mistress was away she gave me to go ahead.

So I posted the photo above and .... Cowabunga....

Mistress first noticed the "hot legs" effect yesterday afternoon, as a colleague drove her car back from our flat state capitol, and texted me.

"It's stunning, Slave.... they just keep coming."

I flipped open my lap top to confirm.

"No, you're stunning, Mistress... you need a full time social secretary to vet these for you."

"That's your job, Slave...."

So... last night, after the hot reunion sex, as Mistress lay by my side, I helped her cull the maddened herd.  By then there were about 350 messages in her in-box. Some were these lame "You have an admirer", solicitations for a response. Some offered "keys" to their private photo array. Lots of naked, muscular torsos to be seen. Rock solid Abs must be popular with the AM crowd.

Others were more personal messages, some with a little substance... other's with the rather uninviting "want to chat".  They came from as far as London (England, not Ky.) and Park City, Utah. But most were in our neck of the woods .... give or take an hour or two.

Mistress applied some crude screens.... no one under 5'10'' ... no one with cock shots in their "private portfolio". No Tea Partiers.  And please, no photos with your wife or significant other.

But even then, the task was rather overwhelming. She updated the profile to make it clear what her selection criteria were .... the minimum height.... well educated and read... she's not here to be your therapist. And please, no Tea Partiers.

We wonder if that will slow the flow.

The most interesting thing to watch was how Mistress screened folks based on photos. It was hard for me to tell what she considered to be "attractive" or "ugh".  But a lot of folks did not make her "cut" based on physical appearance.

"Am I too superficial, Slave?"

"No... you know what works, and what doesn't. But I do have a concern.... if my face popped up.... the oldish guy with no hair on top... would on end up in the dust bin at AM?"

"Of course not Slave.... you're still very handsome...."

She gave me a little kiss, to confirm her ongoing affection. 

More on all this later, dear readers.  I have some deleting to do over in Mistress's overflowing in-box.




4 comments:

  1. I agree too many short men, there must be something in the water (at least down here).
    As far as the replies I think those guys send the same reply over and over, hoping just once it will stick. They probably put just as much effort in the bedroom, lol.

    Good luck with your search.
    smiles
    butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friends,
    it is slave's job to cull the pack down to a bunch of contenders only. This is all really pretty funny. what he did not tell you is that I was in bed next to him with a serious migraine -- while he read to me. If you must know -- my criteria is as follows:
    1) no right-wingers!
    2) would rather have single, but i am NOT your therapist and do not believe that your wife has an illness and that is why you need someone (me) to save your soul -- no such luck.
    3) 5 ft 10 + and not too skinny or not too fat...(sounds like goldilocks)
    4) NO cock shots..I do't care how big it is -- let me see it in my own time.
    5) don't wear jewelry!
    6) board games -- come on -- words with friends OK -- board games...WTF?
    7) Hair line -- love mick's bald one -- love hair -- opened here-- surprise!
    8) age = 38-62
    I am getting many young guys -- I am NOT a MILF unless you are a Ranger and comes to family weddings (yea, that guy-- remember him?) then MILF away hot one.
    9) Mick and I may meet with an AM consultant tomorrow.
    love
    molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your A/M trolling...lotta trolls out there, so go ahead and be picky.

    Though...i might say...sometimes a photo doesn't do a guy justice. It's a whole body language thing...a less than attractive photo may mean that he is strong personality-wise.

    Did you try Fetlife and Collar me? I seem to remember something about that, too.

    Lotta wolves out there...be careful, Little Red Riding Hood!

    Hugs,

    nilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like Mick's secretarial career is on the line, or at least his abilities tested. Don't mess it up Mick and eliminate that "special someone."

    As far as the All Mine envy goes, there's not much to be envious this week in the Trophy Cock department. The TC is not around and won't be making too many appearances in the next couple of weeks. Fortunately, I have alternatives but you know how that goes. There's nothing like the real thing baby!

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: