Saturday, March 31, 2012

From the UCTMW Vault....

Slave is in the DFW airport, waiting for my plane to the Land of Enchantment. It's odd traveling without Mistress, who got lassoed (no, get your mind out of the gutter) into attending one of those hideous office retreats bck in River City tomorrow morning.

I just talked to her a little while ago (it's about 9 pm now in River City, though I will be posting this to appear in the AM). Jay invited her over after he attended a family dinner.

"I'm not sure whether I will spend the night or not, Slave, nut make sure you let me know when you get there."

Actually, Slave's happy that J is keeping an eye on Mistress. He and I exchanged a few texts while I was waiting for my first flight. 

"She needs strict supeversion, J".

He response suggested that he is more than willing to provide it this evening.

I spent some time on the flight sorting through some "junk" on my computer, and came across something that should more than fill the bill for a lack of content on this travel day.  This is a precursor to this blog, an essay I shared with Mistress back in November, 2009, not long after we signed our infamous "contract" and while she was engaged in some cyber flirtation with E, an old college flame who popped up in her inbox one day. Nothing ever came of the Molly / E flirtation, but it did get us started down this long strange road that introduced us to the blog-o-sphere and the current connection between J and Mistress. See what you think....

 
Coming home to you after a day the road, all caged up and wondering what you were up to...it was particularly nice to sink down to my knees, pull down those riding tights and bury my face in your cunt. the jurices and scent are more addicting than ever. And the grip of your thighs around my head as you moan is the best end of the work day hug I can imagine. I must have done an adequate job, because you unlocked and fondled me a bit before we went for our ride under the full moon.
>
> after our ride, when we were cooking, I came at you from behind, griping you tightly with a hand across your chest, then sliding my other hand into your pants making you squirm while whispering in your ear to consider what it would be like on your first meeting with E to have his hand buried there. That got me wondering to myself how quickly you would come for him just like that - my guess is very quickly, after all that pent up expectation. But I didn't let you come there on the kitchen floor, tho I know you were seconds away.
>
> After dinner with our surly teen it seemed we raced through the clean up to get upstairs. You had asked for a spanking, no doubt because E had kindled that desire in your talk with him in the am. Just could not wait until SUnday, could you? I know you want to feel his hand on your oh so firm, yet velvety soft bottom. But for the time being, at least, its still  all mine. Its my duty to you to fulllfill your desires, even if they are for him to spank you.
>
> Not very slave like for me to tie your hands together, then pull out the chair and drape you over my knee. that sexy violet undie you had on barely covered your cheeks. You settled there so compliantly, head hanging down, barely moving. I could tell you were fantasizing about E and the feeling you will have someday when he lays you across his lap. You were in the zone I get in sometimes when you restrain me, mistress.
>
> I had turned on music so the girls could not hear the crisp sound of my hand slapping your butt. You took your medicine well, tho I suspect I did not apply the same force that E is likely to apply, as he tries to break you into complete, total moaning submission to him. What I did notice is how nicely you squirmed and how wet you were after just a few spanks. So I had to take some time to work my fingers into you and bring you to the brink before the spanking resumed.
>
> After about 15 minutes of that I pulled you to the bed. You had promised to reward me, but you demanded that I make you come with my fingers first. so I laid you on the bed, hands still tied and we talked and kissed as I slowly brought you off, making you ask permission as if I was your new master and not your slave.
>
> When you had your fill, I untied you and it was time for what I had requested to help me deal with my feelings about your infatuation with E.. What I needed was your reminder of how wonderful complete and total submission to your desires and control is. And you do that best with your strap on mistress. You took me firmly and hard from behind. I almost came against the bed, which would have been a first, as you drove into me. And your own climax as you thrust behind me was loud and frantic. I like that your doing me that way has such a wonderful impact on you, mistress.
>
> When I finally had permission to fuck you, I asked you to imagine what it would be like to have E inside you then and there, and to do again what he surely will ask - beg for the privilege to come for him. ANd you did. And I agreed (on his behalf).
>
> Kind of amazing where this is heading. off the tracks crazy, but oh so memorable, mistress.
>

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the glimpse into the Mick and Molly Archives. And btw, I think office retreats should happen on work days. Don't those people have lives?? Families? Social commitments?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot, Hot, Hot Stuff!

    That was great. Such passionate words describing a kick ass time!

    Most Excellent! Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That was a fascinating glimpse into your past. And very hot!!

    Thanks!

    aisha

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: