Monday, March 19, 2012

Retrieval and Release

Both Mistress and Slave were a little tired yesterday.

I had been out late with the  Irishmen, celebrating our common cultural heritage and affinity for Jameson. Mistress had her marathon sexcapade sleepover with J.

At around 10:30 am, I got a call from her with notice that she would be home by 11:30. They were just "finishing up", and reviving themselves with some coffee ice cream. I suppose the sugar / caffeine combo could not hurt.  I was finishing up collecting our tax data (always a hoot), which at least is a great remedy when you need to avoid thinking about sex due to a hard steel cock cage trapping your cock and balls.

But, as promised Mistress came home withing the hour.  I, of course, had one priority: that little key setting me free. But first things first.

"Slave..... we think there's another condom lost.... would you do the honors?"

I fell to my knees. She leaned back on the bed, spreading those firm and sexy legs.

Of course, I believe it's important to get the juices flowing properly for this procedure, so I applied my lips and tongue to warm those clean shaven folds until Mistress was fully lubricated (never hard for her, I might add).

It's always an extra thrill to taste her after one of her sessions away from the marital bed, as I try to pick up the mixing of aromas and fluids that she has acquired.  And soon she was squirming under my well practiced ministrations.

Then, as I continued to ply her with my tongue, my finger slid inside, poking and probing on it's purposeful quest. I stretched farther than normal, trying to minimize any discomfort, all the while hoping to distract her with my tongues caress.

Alas, Mistress came with a moan and convulsion before my other mission was accomplished.

"Are you sure it's in there, Mistress..... I can't find anything".

She leaned back, catching her breath.

"We couldn't find it in the sheets, Slave."

"Maybe we can get that doctor down the street to pop over..... I bet he's got some instruments that might come in handy."

She gave me a gentle slap to my ass.....

"I don't think we need to panic yet, Slave.

Fortunately, despite my 'mission fail' , Mistress was feeling merciful, so she reached for her little key and unlocked her Slave's increasingly distressed cock from its unfriendly confines.

Ahhhh. Free at last. (Yeah, I know, some of you guys go for days in that thing.... I feel your pain!)

But any further relief would be deferred. We decided to go for our bike ride instead of further indulgence, hoping that maybe some exercise would drive that little rain coat down to more reachable turf.  But even after that exercise, Slave's questing fingers came back empty.

And Slave was getting increasingly frustrated. The back of my mind was saying "fuck the lost condom, let's just fuck!", but we were both a little concerned about driving it any deeper into those clean shaven folds.

As it turned out, resorting to the internet was the ticket. Mistress googled "Finding a lost condom in your vagina", and found a technique that worked wonders. She made sure to call J with the good news. All three of us were relieved, though I did coach both of them on techniques that might avoid this little problem in the future. Always the helpful Slave, aren't I?

This successful retrieval paved the way for some luxuriant afternoon sex for Mistress and  Slave in the executive suite.  I mean, it had been almost 24 hours since  the last time this poor Slave had been given the chance to beg to come, and Mistress gave her consent!

While I had missed Mistress during her little sleepover, her absence clearly had made my heart grow even fonder, and her work-a-day cock was even more desperate for her.

Is that why this whole cuckold thing seems to work well for both of us?




5 comments:

  1. O, my. i will have to go google right now. Thank goodness for the internet!

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Mick don't leave us hanging

    What is the trick?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must be the extra long bar-b-que tongs or thirty minutes of squat exercises. Hopefully not a combo of the two!

    Oh well, I'm sure your tutorial will keep this from being a problem in the future.

    The cuckold thing works because you two are kinky at heart, just like the rest of us.

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you were successful with the search and rescue mission! Like Donna says, the cuckold thing works real well for kinksters :)

    Love,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never had to perform such a task. But as a cuckold, I have to think it would be exhilarating!

    RW

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: