Monday, March 12, 2012

Mistress Vigil

Slave's at home tonight, locked in my cage, as I've been this early this morning. I'm catching up on the news, emptying the dishwasher, that sort of thing. (If I had undie washing duties like Tammy over at All Mine, it would be a good evening to catch up on that, but I don't think Mistress really trusts me with her delicate items).

We're adjusting to the some new "facts on the ground" here at the UCTMW World HQ.

Mistress had a date this evening after work, for a "glass of wine" over at J's house. and as she was driving there she gave me a call.

"I'm on my way Slave.... I just got up and left a meeting that was dragging on and on.... just said I had to go...."

"Hmmm.... sounds like one horny Mistress..... has he been teasing you today?"

"He says he's never 'sexted' before Slave.... and he seems to like it."

I could imagine Mistress squirming in that open floor plan office, glancing down at her I-phone as each little smutty message popped up in a little blue bubble.

She described  one of them last night.... him scheming to fuck her from behind, she playing the more than willing  subject.

Shame on you J, driving Mistress crazy with lust this way.

"He left me a voice message, a few minutes ago wondering if 'Mrs. Collins' was on the way."

"Well, I'm sure he's been looking forward to that glass of wine, Mistress"

"I think he is Slave.... how's that cage, by the way?"

"Tight, Mistress.... very tight."

We went over my plans for the evening.... a drink and some dinner with a client.

"Don't get in trouble, Slave....I want to make sure that cage is still in place when I get home tonight."

Of course, there's no problem there.  Mistress put the key who knows where. And, regardless, it's a special thrill to have her unlock me when she gets home. 

I just hope she's got just a little energy left for her Slave to worship those clean shaven, if well used, folds.

2 comments:

  1. I suspect your Mistress always has plenty of energy for her slave, and that she, too, looks forward to retrieving the key and unlocking her favorite cock!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everyone has a wonderful evening!!!

    Hugs,
    mouse

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: