Saturday, March 24, 2012

Waiting

It's been one of those mornings, when Slave woke horny and desperate for Mistress.

I suppose it's my own fault. Late Thursday night we had some rather hot sex here in the executive suite, after Mistress recounted her encounter with the jack-ass downtown, and teased poor J with a variety of "threats" and promises about what might befall him here Sunday before and / or after our Mad Men watch dinner party with him.

So on Friday morning, when Mistress wanted to go for an early bike ride, I gave her a quick starter cum as she read the blog, then passed on my own window of opportunity to fuck her properly.

Last evening we had plans for a black tie event with some of Mistress's work colleagues. And since it began downtown at 6:30 pm, it made no sense to drive all the way home, change, then get back in the car again. So we carted our "dress up" cloths to work, and at around 5:30 pm, Mistress showed up at my office where we would both change.

Of course, changing has two stages to it: first, you take off the clothes you had been wearing. It was after that first stage that I suggested that Mistress sit in her "throne", the chair I pressed against my door (believe it or not there were still some over-achievers in my office on Friday evening at 6 pm). From there I let my questing tongue and suckling lips do what they are so well trained to do, coating my face with her addictive juices in the process.

Now I suppose I could have suggested that Mistress allow me some release of my own. But, as I mentioned, there were still some folks roaming the hallways, and the possibility of someone from the cleaning staff interrupting us as I pressed my advantage on the carpet also came to mind. While we've "made it" on my office carpet before, it was usually later at night.

So I again took a pass.

Our evening was surprisingly enjoyable. Some good company in a very stately old hotel. Great wine. And an extra-ordinary rendition of "Rhapsody in Blue" by a talented Chamber Orchestra, led by a Russian pianist with long flowing hair that would take any Slave's breath away. After, we adjourned to the beautiful bar downstairs for some Jazz -- the same place where the Irish Glee Club had regaled the St. Patrick's Day revelers last Saturday night.

By the time we made it home, both of us were a little tired and tipsy, and though I made sure Mistress was suitably pleasured before we fell asleep, Slave again did not take his opportunity.

Of course, I had not counted on waking up at around 5 am, my cock aching for her....and when that happens, the thought of not being able to reach for her (or even myself) to relieve that ache makes me all the hornier and more desperate.

She has a long day today, a trip up to visit our cute Co-Ed for some type of daughter / mom event. She may be driving home late. So I know she needs to sleep in.

Until 8 am, maybe.....

Not sure I can make it.... but the rules are the rules.

So J, this morning we may be in the same boat.

3 comments:

  1. Poor, poor, Mick,

    I doubt you will be in need much longer:)

    And pity New York

    The glad he is gone,

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having Mistress show up at your office at 5:30 PM gives a whole new meaning to having to work late. If this were to become a regular thing, perhaps some motion detectors announcing the arrival of the cleaning crew might be a good investment.

    WC, I really do think you'll miss him.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne the two nuts could put a lock on the door first!!

    And

    No I won't

    The thinks Hodie should trade Brady for Tebow,

    WC

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: