Friday, March 30, 2012

Off to Our Mountain Hideaway

Yesterday morning Mistress waltzed into the UCTMW World HQ at around 7:30 with a sly, well fucked grin on her face.

"You look like you had a nice evening, Mistress...."

"I did Slave...."

She gave me a deep, stirring kiss, but was not in the mood to "dawdle".

"Need to take a shower Slave.... then maybe I can read the blog?"

I knew that her schedule would be tight. We needed to leave for work at 8:30 am. And though her lush body was lovely to toy with in the shower, I knew that my pleasure would be deferred until later.... way later.

She did allow me to savor those well fucked folds after our shower, as she read my work product from yesterday morning.

But soon we were off to work.

Mistress has been intensely busy at work these last few weeks. I knew it would be another hard day for her. and though she had to drop by my office to sign some papers in the early afternoon, there was not even time for me to worship.

Sad, I know.

But by 6 pm, when I picked her hope for the drive home, I was looking forward to my chance to break my nearly 36 hour "fast".  As we drove home, Mistress did give J a call. I think she does get a special thrill when she speaks frankly with him on my presence about their sexual exploits. Or even the trouble she had navigating her way to the Loo in the dark before sliding back into bed next to him.

All this talk had Slave's cock twitching, as I gazed on those lovely naked thighs next to me in the car, her skirt hiked nearly to her lacy yellow undies.

So I can't say that I was disappointed when Mistress announced that we would forego our bike ride and head directly to bed.

Of course there was some preliminary oral worship, which I think Mistress found satisfying.

And then there was some groping and writhing as Mistress took those steps she deemed appropriate to assure that her Slave was desperately begging for the privilege of fucking her.

Rest assured that the deferred consumption on Slave's part was well worth the wait by the time Mistress finally gave me permission to cum.

The rest of the evening was laid back.... Mistress did get in that twilight bike ride. Slave mowed the lawn, then made us a spicy stir fry.

This evening will be strange though.... I am off to our Mountain Hideaway solo. Mistress will be following me on Sunday, stuck here in River City due to a Saturday business meeting.  Yes, you can imagine the grousing. But we both look forward to the final week of ski season in the Sangre de Christo Mountains.

It's the first time either one of us have spent time in our little cabin solo. It will be odd not to have that lovely body next to mine. It will be hard not to imagine her body nearby, in one of those special poses when I wake there on Switch Day without her.

We've yet to establish my own protocol while away. Of course, the cage will not work because there are metal detectors to go through.  But will the "no touch" rule apply? For two whole nights?

The WC asked yesterday how that was enforced the other night during Mistress's sleepover. Believe it or not, I was on the "honor system". I know Miguel, that's hard to comprehend.  You'd last on the honor system for about 90 minutes, I'd expect.

And the sad part about our little two nights apart is that J is tied up with a family commitment and will not be able to host Mistress at his love shack tonight or Saturday evening. I'm hoping for both of their sakes that they can work in some type of interlude together over the weekend, since Mistress won't be back with me for another week once she leaves River City Sunday morning.

So, since this will be my last chance to spend some between-the-sheets time with Mistress until Sunday evening..... have a good weekend readers!

6 comments:

  1. Omigoodnessgracious ~ i can't imagine it. That's a long time for you two to be apart.

    Hope you make it on the honor system. Maybe you two could have phone sex instead?

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. My opinion is (yeah and how valuable is that??) that the no touch rule should not apply on switch day!
    -sin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your little hideaway next week. The vacation seems well deserved.

    Love,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand withdrawal is a difficult thing. Good luck with that, Mick!

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could last at least two hours Mick:)

    You understate my self discipline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mick,

    Is Molly going to keep you busy with advance work to locate and schedule her a gig with the mounrain climber stud? :-)

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: