Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bullet Dodged.

Around 11 am yesterday I got the text from Mistress....

"spanking tonight, Slave.... after our bike ride."

Yes I had been a little cross with her via phone and text message. The "controversy" at issue was really irrelevant. Just Slave being a little petulant over one of those administrative duties that come up in navigating a marital household. But my tone was  something that clearly crossed the line, and Mistress is entitled to take it out on my hide when and how she sees fit.

Come to think of it, she doesn't really need an excuse at all, as exemplified by the preemptive cropping I got Saturday evening before I headed out for my St. Patrick's Day soiree and she headed over to J's house for her sleepover.

But, as you might imagine, I was not looking forward to the sting of the crop, so I did my best to (literally) suck up to Mistress when we got home .... I made sure to lavish those clean shaven folds with extra attention as she lay back on our bed, still transitioning from work cloths to biking wear.  After she was satisfied, we did out ride, with Mistress taking a second loop as Slave spent some time mowing the grass (yes.... our lawn needs mowing on the first day of spring..... but some say this whole global warming thing is just political science?)

When Mistress returned, I joined her inside, and she whipped up a lovely smoked salmon salad with fixings she acquired on her weekend outing with J to COSTCO. Then we sat down to watch another episode of Californication.

Mistress was attired in that lovely "tie-dyish" top and thong confection I got for her at Christmas, and nothing more. Another benefit of a warmer than normal March here in River City.  Remember this?

All in all, it was a perfect evening.... at least so far.

When our show was over, Mistress suggested we adjourn to the Executive Suite.

"Happily Mistress". I joined her there after taking care of the dinner dishes.

And to my relief, the crop was not on the bed.

Instead, Mistress required me to insert my "device" (the aneros), so that my cock would be of ample and sustained girth to please her.

That mission, I believe was fully accomplished.

As we snuggled later in post-coital bliss, Mistress explained her decision to "spare the rod".

"You've been a very good Slave of late.... so I figured I could let this one slide.... for a while."

I expressed my appreciation. It's nice to be in her good graces, and I do enjoy my status as pampered house slave.  (I felt a little sorry for Tammy when I read ALL Mine this morning and learned about his evening with that wooden spoon..... damn. And with Sherry watching too? )

But Mistress reminded me of my responsibility today....

"I want that cage on all day, Slave.... until I get home..... it should be by around 11pm."

Mistress will be calling on her "sex-toy", as she teasingly calls J after work this evening. I could tell she was pleased that he was out buying some Pistachio ice cream as a little treat for her this evening.

I wonder who will be licking it off of what body part before the night it done.

In any event,  Slave already has the ring to his cage firmly in place, and will let Mistress close the lock before we head off to work in separate cars this AM.  It could be a long day.






2 comments:

  1. Hey you guys,

    There is an emergency and a crisis over at "all mine"

    Suzanne has gone 48 hours without an orgasm!!

    Send the sex bloger rescue unit right away!!!

    The very concerned,

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that outfit -very sexy and cool- just right for unseasonably warm weather.

    As far as the ice cream, I prefer warm to cold. My favorite to drizzle on Bill is thick, warm caramel sauce and Bill likes the way chocolate sauce looks against my pasty white skin. Hmm....I may need to ask him to stop by the store on his way home from his meeting tonight!

    Thanks for the idea!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: