Monday, March 26, 2012

Our Mad Men Viewing Party

Mistress got back from her booty call yesterday morning by 10:30 am. It was a surprisingly  efficient session by their standards - J had a round of golf, and Mistress was looking forward to our bike ride and some sun.

But we were able to squeeze in some vanilla, but most gratifying, sex between our ride and her prime destination of a lounge chair  on our sun splashed deck.

Sadly, there was no time for a full on switch day to share with you. Believe me, you do not want to get between Mistress and a some spring sunshine, no matter what the contract may say! (Plus I had some concern about putting a little too much stress on Mistress's lovely body, after that morning session with J.)

Sadly, after about an hour, the sun was obscured by clouds, giving us a good excuse to adjourn to our Executive Suite with the New York Times. Mistress was tired, understandably, and there was a full evening in our plans.  Although she generously made that lush body available to me before we nodded off, I took a pass.

"You should probably pace yourself, Mistress.  It isn't even three, and you've already done it twice, with more to come this evening, i suspect."

But after our nap..... well, J called Mistress on his way back from golf. She placed her order for the flavor of ice cream she wanted him to pick up, and then the conversation went to the evening's sleeping arrangements.

"Mick and I have discussed this, J. I'll be sleeping with you this evening..... in (our teens's) bed...."

J clearly was a little concerned about how this would play out, but Mistress did her best to reassure.

"I know you think this is a little strange..... the downstairs would be OK if you really want that.... but I think you'll find her bed much more comfortable for us....."

Now as mentioned above, I was planning on letting Mistress rest her body a bit before the evening, but all this talk about who would be sleeping where, and the thought about what might go on behind those closed doors down the hall,  had Slave getting .... shall we say..... aroused.


Soon my lips and tongue were planted between Mistress's lush thighs, plying her clean shaven folds even before  she finished  her conversation.  Her moan of pleasure was a signal for me to suspend my oral attention and beg for permission to impose my engorged work-a-day cock upon her one more time that afternoon.

Fortunately, she was in a generous mood.

But soon it was time for me to get working on dinner prep, as Mistress "dressed" for the evening. When she came down to the kitchen where I was slicing mushrooms for the risotto, she gave me a preview of her outfit: a skimpy black nightie, that barely covered her undieless tush, with a short black robe clinging to her curves. Oh..... and her breasts were rather conspicuous too.

"Hmmmmm.....nice, Mistress. I have a feeling J will be impressed."

"I figure it's a Sunday evening at home.... isn't this the way I would normally dress, Slave?"

"You've got a point, Mistress."

I won't go into all of the details of the evening, which was relaxed and enjoyable.

Soon J joined us, bearing a bottle of red and Mistress's favorite brand of ice cream. 

As I prepared our meal, that included some grilled ruby trout with a wasabi glaze, Mistress gave J a little tour of our upstairs, presumably to show him where he'd be sleeping.  I could hear the sound of their voices, for a while..... but things got silent for about 15 minutes or so, making my sordid imagination wander a bit down smutty roads. When I announced that dinner was just about ready, a little curious about what was actually going on up there, they joined me in the kitchen, as Mistress  conspicuously rearranged her lovely breasts inside her nightie.

"I was showing him some family photos up in the Blue room Slave, and well ... we were making out a little too."

Poor J had a sheepish look on his face with this gratuitous announcement. That's the sort of thing that seems to get a  little embarrassing for him.

After an enjoyable dinner, we adjourned to the TV room to watch Mad Men.... an episode from the end of last season, and the premier of the new season.  No review from me, though here is a cute clip of Mad Men "seduction" lines that some of you might enjoy.

It is worth reporting that Mistress seemed to be in hog heaven throughout: her head resting against J's shoulder, her legs extended over my lap. He held her hands. I rubbed her lovely feet.  As wild and crazy as those 60's era advertising sexists got, I somehow doubt they imagined this sort of scenario.

And Mistress was eating it up. At some point, as we were both softly stroking her, she announced to no one in particular that "I'm almost embarrassed to say it, but I'm kind of horny again."

I hope I did not let her down when I answered,  "J it's up to you..... I think I've hit my limit today....."

As it turned out, three  hours of pastel interiors, over-bleached hair, three martini lunches, cigarettes and skinny ties was even too much for these Mad Men afficiandos.  About 90 minutes into the 2 hour premier of season 5, J was nodding off, and Mistress announced it was bed time.

I headed off to the executive suite after finishing up the dishes.  Mistress was in our bathroom, brushing her teeth, and ready to "tuck me in". 

She was very sensitive to her Slave's demeanor about this latest twist.

"Are you sure you're OK with this, Slave...."

I gave her assurances, and a loving kiss before she headed off to her little in home assignation.

But she did have some instructions for me.

"Remember Slave.... no touching...."

I suppose I should be grateful that I was spared the cage.

And Slave was pretty sleepy, nodding off soon after lights were out here at the UCTMW World HQ, so following her instructions was not a problem... at least as first.

But Mistress did check on her Slave a couple of times during the night, presumably during trips to the bathroom. She leaned over, kissed me passionately.... then returned to her lover's bed.  That's when the "no touching rule" got a little harder to follow.  Because each little visit made my work-a-day cock twitch into life.

But I played by the rules and made it through the night solo, my seed intact.

I've got instructions to wake her at 7 am.... she's got an early work meeting. And I know J has to leave for work early too.....

It could be a long day for a horny Slave....




5 comments:

  1. Wow Mick, with so much activity these days, you might have to take notes during the day to remember all the highlights. I guess this is Molly's way of making sure your mind gets plenty of exercise and stays healthy too. You sure have a good run going...

    Shades

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be sure to tell us about the long day for the horny slave.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pleasure in this is impressive Mick as is your adherence to the no touching rule.
    -sin

    ReplyDelete
  4. And so it begins, Mick... No touching while your Mistress pleasures her lover just down the hall. The next step is the requirement that you plumb her delightful pussy, and give her pleasure, without being permitted your own orgasm. Before you know it, you'll be in the same boat as me... Teased, tortured and denied. I can see it now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see plenty of progress being made here on the cuckolding front. I've seen J's reluctant behavior before. Like my own Jay, I'm sure he'll continue to get over it :)

    Love,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: