Sunday, March 18, 2012

Our St. Patrick's Day Festivities

Mistress and Slave had a very busy   St. Patrick's Day.

Of course, there was the luxuriant wake up sex, a little earlier than normal for a Saturday morning, because Mistress had arranged to go on a little shopping trip with J to a place that makes her Slave's skin crawl: COSTCO.  It seems they both like stocking up there, a little fringe benefit in bringing J into Mistress's life that she hadn't thought to put in her AM profile.

(For some reason they don't have a box to check after "handcuff play" or "spanking" for "Saturday morning trips to COSTCO" in the "kinks I enjoy" list).

So while Slave hunkered down to assemble all of our tax information, and then visited my grouchy Mother,  Mistress and J were pushing their carts through COSTCO, and then sharing a late breakfast at a local cafe.

I headed home at around 1 pm, and figured I might have to give Mistress a heads up. No point embarrassing    J when the doting hubby comes home, in the event their shopping trip deteriorated to a little hanky panky after unloading a years supply of laundry detergent or moisturizer.

But my warning text message and phone call went unanswered.

Hmmm.

I pulled into the drive, noting that their cars were both here.  I figured I better make some noise, promulgating a hearty "Hello Boys and Girls" as I walked up the stairs from the basement to our ground floor. 

Fortunately, Mistress acknowledged me, and as I turned into our family room I saw her there, not so discretly refastening her lacy black bra.

"We were just fooling around a little until you got home, Slave...."

Poor J, he seemed a little sheepish as he was reassembling his own Saturday shopping trip attire. I suddenly had a sense of how my Dad must have felt  when he unexpectedly barged into a hot make-out session involving me and a high school girl friend.  But I expect J will ultimately get a better sense of comfort with this admittedly unusual relationship.

He was headed home, and Mistress and Slave headed out for a bike ride in the 70-ish sunshine. When we got back to the executive suite, the plan was for some late afternoon sex.  But Mistress had some bells and whistles in mind.

She had me strip, assemble her "supplies" (her harness and strap-on) and "assume your position" on our bed, my bony, 60 yr. old ass on full display.

As I looked around, I noted with some trepidation that she had her riding crop in hand. 

"This is a little pre-emptive punishment, Slave.... I want to make sure you understand that you will be well behaved tonight...."

I sure respect those of you out there, Aisha and Donna come to mind, who seem to relish, even long for,  a  firm paddling or spanking. I for one think it hurts like hell, and its unlikely I will ever get used to the harsh sting of Mistress's crop on my bottom.... though I suppose it does have a certain compelling effect on my psyche once that initial sting fades.

So I squirmed and whined and begged for mercy as Mistress made sure I got the full treatment with her crop. It certainly focused my mind on being a "good Slave" for the rest of the evening.

And, in contrast, the nice ass fucking that followed, until Mistress came with a compelling moan and shudder, was a 'walk in the park". Luckily, Slave was rewarded with the opportunity to take my pleasure from Mistress afterwords, and then we snuggled into a nice late afternoon nap.

But soon it was time to get ready for our evening's activities.

I suppose I have Suzanne over at All Mine to thank for her emailed reminder to Mistress that her Slave should be in his cock cage for his night out on the town with the a bunch of tuxedoed Irishmen...... Gee, thanks there Suzanne!

Mistress thought I was cute in my cage and Tux shirt as we both dressed for our nights out, and took the photo above to share with our devoted readers.

As I popped in my studs, and fastened my bow tie, Mistress was primping for her date night with J. She had made clear that their plans did not include much more than some marathon love making, with a little cheese and wine to keep them going.  So it made sense that her ensemble was a frilly, matching set of undies and semi-transparent top, covered by some jeans and a loose wrap sweater.  I got a picture of that too.

It was clear she was excited about a chance for her first "sleepover" with J, though I do think she felt a little guilty about leaving her Slave all alone for the night.

"It will be fine Mistress. I'll be getting home at around midnight, and will be ready to crash by then."

As the evening progressed, we did trade a few texts, touching base. I sent her a photo of the Irish flag suspended from the grand hall where our banquet unfolded with all its bluster and pretension, the Guiness and Bushmill's flowing, and the glee club leading the crowd in the 'Soldier's Song."

But as promised, I was pulling into our drive at around 11:30 pm. AS I was lossenig my tie, my phone rang. It was Mistress.

"Hi Slave.... believe it or not, I'm in the parking lot at Kroger.... I came with J .... he needed to make a condom run....."

Oops.  I guess J was never a boy scout. He was clearly unprepared for Mistress's appetite for his cock.

"Don't they sell those by the gross at COSTCO, Mistress?"

But, despite the poor planning it sounds like Mistress's date night went about as planned. Mistress says she will be home by around 10:30 am this morning, and since I'm still in this infernal steel cage, it will not be a moment too soon.

Sleeping in the cage apparently is one rather uncomfortable way to become aware of my natural nocturnal rhythms: starting at around 3:20 am, and at about twenty minutes after the hour thereafter, I was awakened by the sharp pain of my cock and balls unconsciously swelling against that cruel barrier. 

Ouch.

When I did a little whining via text a little while ago, maybe with the hope that she would mercifully disclose the location of the key, this is the response I got:

"Good morning Slave.
Your Mistress will be home in a few hours.
Stay Caged!
I love you.
Your Mistress."

I love her too. And can't wait until she's home!


4 comments:

  1. Mick,

    What a weekend. So much to keep your mind of March Madness. Thanks for sharing the photos. Molly is hot and a man in a cock cage ant tux, well that's a first photo op I have seen with this combo. Very studly.

    Shades

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, sleeping in the cock cage doesn't sound like much fun... but the rest of it sure does!

    Lovely picture of your Mistress ~ and the combo tux shirt and cock cage is downright artistic...

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Mick. It was the least I could do. The first night in the cage is probably the "hardest", or at least the most difficult.

    Thanks for the picture too :)

    Love,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good pegging always raises one's spirits, especially if it's before the chastity device is locked on, and not after...

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: