Friday, March 16, 2012

Weekend Planning

Mistress and Slave are readjusting their schedules these days to accommodate the addition of an additional cock for Mistress to cavort with.  And since she has a busy work day, it isn't always easy.

I left all of you hanging a bit in yesterday's post..... yes, Mistress and J headed up to the Executive Suite as I was cleaning up the dinner dishes Wednesday evening.  AS they tended to their business, I hunkered down with Rachel Maddow and the rest of the MSNBC lineup, and took care of some work emails.  At some point I may have drifted off on our couch, to be woken at around 11 pm when Mistress and J came drifting downstairs. He was dressed, ready to head home. She was in a short black robe, her full, long dark hair disheveled, and a goofy "well fucked" grin on her face.

After Mistress kissed her new lover goodnight in the doorway, she and I adjourned to the bedroom. Frankly, Slave was a little sleepy, and had no plans to give Mistress a round two. Though I was anxious to feed on those clean shaven folds, if only to satisfy my curiosity about the added flavor to her typically seductive bouquet.

But after I had suckled Mistress to another of what surely was quite a few "Hump Day" cums, she had something else in mind.

I want my cock now, Slave.....

And of course, what Mistress wants is what she gets.

Yesterday, Mistress had an after work meeting not far from J's workplace. So it came as no surprise to me when I heard from her that she was meeting him for a little nosh (no hanky panky she claims), before she came home for dinner with me..... and also some hot sex in the Executive Suite afterwords.

This weekend, Slave has the annual all males in tuxedos event celebrating the guy who drove the snakes from the Emerald Isle. And although I suppose I could invite J to join for for a little male bonding over Guiness and Jamieson, Mistress has other plans for him:  old fashioned Saturday date night.

"He asked if he can take me out to dinner, Slave."

"And what did you say?"

"I told him I'd much rather spend the night in bed, maybe eating a little cheese and drinking a little wine when we come up for air...."

"And what was his response?"

"He clearly wasn't going to argue over that plan, Slave."

4 comments:

  1. Good times in River City... nice!

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Conspicuously absent in the weekend planning was any mention of Mistress caging her cuckold on Saturday night. Just my opinion, but I think it would be very appropriate that the cuckold be locked up while she's with J on Saturday night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suspect if you had invited J to the tux event for male bonding and he had accepted, your next session with the paddle or flogger would have been quite enthusiastic on Molly's part and quite reddening on your end.

    Hopefully plans will be made for everyone to have a good time on St. Pat's Day.

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. If Jay (and Mick) know what's good for them, such an invitation would never been extended, or accepted! Looking forward to read about a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: