Thursday, March 22, 2012

Mistress Takes on a Familiar Role

As Slave languished in his cock cage yesterday, while tending to my normal work-a-day tasks, I traded a few text messages with Mistress.

"J's pretty fired up Slave.... he wants me to tie him up tonight."

Hmmm. So it seems J has been  paying attention to the blog and finds Molly in Mistress mode a little too hard to resist.

We had talked  a little about this last night.

"It seems every time I go out there looking for a Part Time Dom, I end up with another candidate for Slave instead, Slave."

"Maybe it's your natural role after all, Mistress...."

"I'm starting to think so".

As the day progressed, and I sat in an endless meeting, we played with the theme a bit via text.

"Did you suggest he stock up on rope, Mistress...."

"He says he has some old ties around...."

"Very Preppy, Mistress."

And I got a little push-back too.

"Don't worry, no matter what happens, you're still the lead Slave....."

"Good to hear that.... but be careful of leaving rope burns, Mistress."

Of course, all this had Slave increasingly uncomfortable in the unfriendly confines of my hard steel containment device. 

After work I headed home, did some chores, finished mowing the lawn, read the Times, listened to the folks at MSNBC rant.  At some point I probably nodded off. I awoke to Mistress coming up the stairs at the time she promised, around 11 pm.

She seemed surprisingly perky, if slightly disheveled.

"So how was your evening, Mistress..."

"Good, Slave..... a little wine.... a little sex .... a little ice cream.... a little more sex."

"Sounds productive....."

I felt a little sorry for Mistress.... she must be tired, and the morning promised another work day.  But when she graciously unlocked my cage .... well let's just say her cock was not exactly dormant."

"Do you think you have the energy for one more round, Mistress?"

"For you, Slave? .... of course I do. But put in your device (the aneros)..... it's a little late and I know that will put you in an even more desperate mood."

Of course, that would not be a problem here, but I dutifully complied, and soon found myself on my knees between her spread legs, savoring the flavors of her evening's pursuits as she recounted some of the smutty details.

"Yes... J certainly liked me tying him up, teasing him, riding his cock, Slave....."

"I'm sure he did, Mistress.....who wouldn't?"

"I told him next time I'm tying down his legs too...."

"That will give him something to think about...."

By the time I had delivered Mistress one more cum to pad her evening's totals with my hungry lips and tongue, my cock was more than primed to take matters to the next step.

Fortunately, Mistress had just enough energy left to accommodate her lead Slave.

4 comments:

  1. Just wondering...is Molly considering putting J into a chastity device? She could start a collection of keys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant thought, Annonymous!

    i was just going to comment that "lead slave" has a fine ring to it. i wonder if you'll have to supervise the other slaves at some point, Mick... that could be some good times.

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This search effort for a part time Dom is producing unexpected results isn't it? Instead, the stable of slaves could be growing. Although, it seems as though the "bottom line" results are being achieved!

    Love,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. If the sketch above is at all indicative of how Molly looks in her warm weather clothing, she could probably bring out any submissive tendencies a person might harbor.

    She may end up with a key ring the size of the one Captain Kangaroo used to carry.

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: