Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Whole World's .... Yawning.

Slave is up here in the Windy City for a business meeting until Wednesday. Coincidentally, my trip coincided with a crazy confab of world leaders ranging from our President to some Prime Minister of Pakistan who left town sulking that he never got a photo op with said President to show the folks back home, sort of like a whiny small time political contributor from Kankakee.

The most noticeable thing to me was the "ghost town" feel of the streets in a town usually choked with traffic, and the overwhelming police / military presence presumably designed to provide "security", and also deter disruptive street protests.  Cops everywhere, some armed to the teeth, tucked away in buses and vans, lining the streets, ready for .... anything.

In an odd way it brought to mind my first trip to Chicago - the summer of 1968 - for the Democratic Convention that year.  (Yes, friends, I am that old). It seemed to me that the police in Chicago have learned some lessons over those 45 or so years.  Not nearly as many of them are large Irish guys willing to swing their clubs first and ask questions later. And those billy clubs?  They seem to have gotten a lot longer.

In any event, the world was spared scenes of Cops gone wild this week.... a nice comparison to the sights, sounds and smell of tear gas that summer so long ago when the chant I remember from the crowd was "the whole world's watching....."

I did get a chance to go for a walk on unusually still streets yesterday afternoon.... it seemed many office workers and shoppers had stayed home to avoid the melee that never happened.  But I did snap a photo that our fans out there might enjoy, particularly Tammy and the "sub sisters", who have generously looped me into their entertaining side bar repartee over the last few days:

But of course, this is just a cheap substitute for sex, something that Slave came up short on yesterday.  (Other than my opportunity to worship Mistress yesterday morning before I hit the road).

Fortunately, J stepped into the gap I left behind in River City and "entertained" Mistress last night.  They went out to dinner and adjourned to the "love shack". As I was enjoying some local color and dessert with some colleagues in Little Italy last night, Mistress called to wish me good night.

"We're tired here Slave."

I'm sure they had good reason to be tired.

But at least I can spice things up here a little with a dispatch received yesterday from our Western Correspondent before I sign off today:
 
So B and I went to a party last night

It was a leaving the organization party for one of B's fellow workers

She and B had worked very closely on a big project that was the most devastating for them both in their careers 

J said last night she cried for a week after the debacle 

B is still affected by it 

So they are close but have not worked in the same office for several years

Anyway J is a very fucking hot 35 or so year old

She is a workout freak and in perfect shape

She was wearing a black little dress

She was there with a hot guy but he just sat in the corner and didn't talk to anybody while she was greeting all her friends

B was up and about too so I was just talking to some people and watching the deal

J was greeting people and giving them hugs

BUT

When one woman came in she spanked her ass

And I'm not talking about a pat on the ass 

Im talking five or six hard swats

And then she grabbed it and squeezed it hard! !!!

The WC was interested ......  Very interested

The lady she spanked was clearly smitten by J 

And then J saw me staring and winked at me

Wow I thought what is the deal here?

I sat there and she did the same thing to four other ladies.... that i saw... one 65 but hot:) and a good friend of B and I's

Holly shit I thought this lady is really kinky

I asked B about the deal and she said she didn't see it

Is she a Domme I asked

I don't know B said

Anyway, it was something I have never seen in a Vanilla setting

Pretty fucking hot too!!!

She really spanked those gals hard!!!

Very very cool

Anyway being the gentleman that I am I offered to help her with her new career as it is the same field as mine

See what a nice guy I am:)

The always helpful,

WC

Thanks WC.  I'm just surprised you didn't get in line for a few whacks.

2 comments:

  1. I always enjoy your historical perspective on things, and you've been part of more history than most of us...lol! Just teasing...your age brings wisdom to the blog!

    Didn't realize the sub sisters group was growing so fast.

    And I personally think there's more to WC's story than he's telling us!

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually Mick I was trying to figure out how to get B in line!!!!

    How hot would that be??

    And Suzanne I know there is more to that story

    And boy oh boy do I want to know it!!!

    The ever curious

    WC

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: