Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Missing Mistress

Slave is still in Chicago, heading home this afternoon, and getting a little strung out on the lack of sexual "release".  I've been honoring the no touch rules here. And while we talked about the possibility of a phone sex date last night, our schedules did not align.  By he time I got home from a night at the Theatre, Mistress was off on dreamland.

For her part, Mistress took our cute Co-ed to dinner last night, foregoing an invitation to stop by J's house.

"He called last night and wanted me to come over after dinner, Slave.... but I figured it would be a little hard to explain to our daughter where I was heading to so late at night...."

"He wants you, Mistress....."

"I think he does, Slave...."

But she is planning to spend a few hours with her lover tomorrow evening after work, before her Slave gets home around 10:30 pm. 

Let's hope she has a little energy left, or Slave may be waiting for Thursday morning!

Ouch.

Now I think I'm going off for a run on the Lake Front.  I have a little excess energy to discharge!

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you're missing Mistress. I know you'd miss her more if you were wearing the cage though.

    Absence makes the heart grow fonder...
    It also makes the cock cage feel smaller.

    Love,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Mick that is terrible!!!!!!!!

    I feel your pain

    And Suzanne you crack me up you wonderful bitch:)

    Molly you really are getting Dommy!!!

    Mick I think you should exercise full switch athority Sunday!!!

    With no Hitachi after the cropping:)

    Good for the goose good for the gander:)

    The likes thinking of a needy Molly,

    WC

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: