Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mistress has a "Date" Night

Not much to report here this morning, since Mistress spent the night with her lover J.  She's returning here to the UCTMW World HQ at around 7:30 this am.  You can bet I will save my shower until she arrives!

Of course, Mistress is very considerate of her Slave's feelings when she has an overnight like this.  Maybe too considerate. It was actually rather hot Sunday evening when she casually mentioned, on our drive home from a civic event that she'd be sleeping over Monday night at J's "love shack".

I knew they'd made plans to see one another --- J had to cancel plans for Saturday evening when an opportunity for some out of towm golf fun had arisen -- so they rescheduled for Monday.

But I guess I hadn't picked up that this would be an "all-nighter".

Lesson for Mistress:  It actually makes your Slave hot when you inform about these types of plans, rather than ask "permission" or consult. You don't need permission, do you?

Mistress made sure her Slave's carnal needs were well taken care of on Monday morning here, before she verified that her cock was securely locked away in its cage for the day.

And you  can rest assured that Mistress reminded her Slave of his caged status more than a few times during the day.  I think she gets a little kick out of knowing what's hers will remain in lock down status until she grants her parole.

As it turned out she was rather lenient.  When I got home last night, and as she and J headed out for a drink and some dinner, she granted me permission to remove the cage so I could go for a bike ride.  Of course, she knew that her cock would not get into any trouble.  And she does like me to get exercise, if only to assure proper endurance for her aging Slave.

Last night I slept well, though I always miss the soft and toasty body of Mistress beside me.  But absence does make the heart grow fonder. doesn't it?
 






7 comments:

  1. Um..do I understand that J gave up a night with Molly to play golf, sounds like someone other than Molly needed to be switched. I would have felt like telling him he could play with his own balls.

    Crude, but true.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with Donna!

    Mistress Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  3. In defense of J, he did ask Mistress if she minded his little weekend trip and she was happy to accommodate him. the benefit of an FWB is that you don't need to monopolize their time. And Mistress already had her Slave available on Saturday night (and Sunday morning) for various forms of amusement.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Other than the bike ride, what other types of "exercises" did you enjoy last night while the cage was off?

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suzanne, how could you think I would not follow the "no touch" rule?

      Mick

      Delete
  5. I'm so glad this is working so well for both of you!

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that a "Watchful Mistress" chastity device?

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: