Monday, May 28, 2012

The Hazards of Three Day Weekends

Apparently the widespread UCTMW staff has been fully exploiting the availability of a three day weekend.  Here in River City, as I reported yesterday, it was my assignment to go wake Mistress and J, who were "sleeping" in our lower level, at 7 am sharp, to make sure we made it to our big group bike ride.

But as my feet hit the stairs, Mistress called out....

"Slave.... we're going to take another 10 minutes...."

Hmmm.  I figured that the extra ten was not required to wipe the sleep sand from their eyes. And as Mistress mentioned to me later, she was exercising her "cock riding" privileges with her lover at the time.

But once she dismounted she came upstairs to greet me with a generous kiss,  I made J some coffee and soon we were off for what was supposed to be a 35 mile ride with 150 other riders.

Sadly, our ride was aborted in its early stages with a tire failure on Mistress's bike. (I must say that as the temperature rose into the 90's I wasn't feeling too guilty about missing the final uphill leg of about 10 miles back to our neighborhood).

This left Mistress, Slave and J with some unanticipated time on their hands, and, we used it rather lazily. There was some lolling around the house, reading the papers, with Mistress cuddled next to J on the couch, her feet no doubt "unconsciously" poking at his crotch, which was still in those tight spandex riding shorts.  Amazingly, they soon were snoozing there, and Slave was forced for journalistic purposes to take the photo of them above to share with all of you.

By the time they woke, the local restaurant was open for Sunday brunch, which was lovely, and no so crowded that Mistress and Slave could not regale J with some stories about Mistress's adventures with DiDi and Babette last fall (you may remember, before we were required to go "On the Lam").

"The women were fun J, but I have to tell you I prefer cocks..."

"Yeah.... I've gotten that impression...."

But like so many red blooded men, J did say its hard not to be intrigued at the thought of Mistress being pleasured by another woman.  Who knows, we may have to go to that well yet again!

After brunch, Slave had some yard chores to handle in the rising heat.... mowing the lawn, running the weed eater. Mistress and J went on an extended bike ride with our surviving bikes while I did that.

And it was around 3 pm when Slave got his own sexual interlude with Mistress, after J had headed to a family gathering. Pleasure had been delayed a bit, but sometimes deferred gratification is the best, isn't it?

We spent the rest of the day lazing about here, with the cute Co-Ed giving us some space.

But this morning I woke to a dispatch from our Western Correspondent. It seems that  his "investigative reporting" at Scarlett Ranch had finally paid some dividends for this humble media empire. ( I particularly enjoyed the attached 'editorial notes' from Donna):


Very very interesting......

B and I went to the club this afternoon

When we got there I realized that I had forgotten sun screen  and left B at a table in the back yard to go get it

What a back yard !!!!

10 or so gazebos  with beds in them

A huge t-pee

Sorry I'm not native American

And a bunch of other crazy shit

When I got back B had made a new friend named B

She was hot and there were about 30 people around several tables in the sun in various stages of undress 

B said she was over dressed and took off her shorts and top

I took of  my shirt

B's new friend B was the hottest lady their except for B and B kept trying  to get  me to sit next to her

Being the wise husband that I am I demurred

BUT she insisted 

SO .... 

I did

The other B was quite interested

She suggested we do the foam together 

I looked at B and she said do it..............

So we did

As soon as we got into the foam she grabbed my cock and started working it

Before long I was rock hard and she was sucking on my nipples

Anyway we came out of the foam and took a shower in the outdoor shower together and went back to sit down next to B

B was very amused 

And I was very erect!!!!

To be continued............

From Donna:


What do you mean to be continued?

What's up with that?   *grumbling incessantly*

Wait, something's wrong here! Punctuation may be missing but, aside from a few homonyms, the spelling is correct.

OMG Miguel, are you okay???

Thanks for the update, Miguel. Though wearing my corporate controller hat, I am a little concerned about B's role as facilitator in all this.  Have we put her on the worker's comp report?  If she slipped and fell in some foam while trying to extract the special occasion cock from some unfortunate "situation" , I would hat to have us all end up in Court.

We look forward to the continuation of your report.  Although this photo that was slipped under the UCTMW cyber-transom does have me a little concerned about who the perpetrator in all this action really was.



6 comments:

  1. love the foam - that looks like fun! And Donna, maybe it's not really from the WC if there aren't any typos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny Donna...

    But WTF is a homonyms??????

    And it is me ... the WC ....Sin thanks for the shout out though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    Well the doings at our place seem rather tame compared to the antics posed by the WC. And what a guy -- how many men get forced (by their wives) into the foam with another sexy woman and then get to parade around with that special occasion cock for all too see? As Mick would say -- this seems pretty fantastic. WC, glad that you are finally sharing that weapon -- seems a shame to keep it to yourself.
    Love
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mick,

    Plenty can be accomplished in ten minutes. And most often, those last 10 minutes are the best!

    I'm also a tad disappointed with WC's keeping us in suspense. Here it is National Masturbation Month, Suzanne and tammy are thousands of miles away, and now I have to wait for the rest of the story.

    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're all having fun, ('cept for me, and Jay) and that the lack of an empty nest is not putting too big a crimp in everyone's style.

    As for the WC's fantastic adventures ~ yikes. Very interesting. Looking forward to hearing more - regardless of the spelling.

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  6. You all are hysterical...between the pairs of you, You've collectively had more sex than....maybe everyone I know!!

    The foam sounds fun tho....

    WC...it doesn't seem like the SOC would need much more inspiration other than two hot women to get all "riled up". As to the spelling...yeah, i *did* wonder if you'd found a ghostwriter...

    *laughing*

    nilla

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: