Sunday, May 27, 2012

Challenging Saturday Night Logistics

Mistress, Slave and J are heading out early this morning to join up with a long organized bike ride through the region.  Mistress persuaded J to spend the night here to make sure we were all ready to get out the door by 7:30 am or so for the ride.

But with our cute Co-Ed home organizing the "sleeping arrangements" can be a bit of a challenge.

She was planning on dinner with some friends, but the time of her departures was vague, and what would happen next was even vaguer. And while Mistress did her best to cross examine about when we might expect our little darling home, she was not doing so well.

"Unfortunately, you can't just say "we need to know when you'll be here so you won't catch me in bed with my lover", can you Mistress?"

But things turned out nicely for all concerned.

J was running a little late, so after our late afternoon nap, Slave got some unanticipated action.

"You mean I get to be the starting pitcher tonight, Mistress....."

"Consider yourself lucky, Slave..... now go insert your device.... I like the effect it has on you...."

As encouragement, she gave my cock a little possessive fondle.... that got me out of bed, into our bathroom, where I lubed up the aneros and slid it home.

Of course, she's right, that does have a certain physical and psychological effect on a Slave.  After I worshiped her to a few thrashing cums, she found "her cock" was already hard and yearning for her. 

"I think I'll ride it for a while Slave...."

And she did,  sliding onto me, her hands reaching back to fondle my balls and she bucked and churned her way to a few more gasping cums before, exhausted, she rolled off me and instructed me to finish things off on top.

I was more than happy to oblige.

After Slave recovered suitably, I headed downstairs to begin preparing dinner.

But as we waited for J, I suggested to Mistress that he she wanted some private "fooling around" time, with him she it might be best to do it before dinner, while the Co-Ed was still away.

Soon J was there, we were enjoying some beers and wine, and Mistress laid it out.

"So Slave suggests that we may want to have sex now, while we know the daughter is gone at least for a while...."

J covered his face with his hands.....a little embarrassed by Mistress frankness in front of me.

It was hard not to laugh at Mistress's laying it out there.

Trying to ease his discomfort I intervened.

"You could just say you want to go upstairs and "confer",  Mistress, maybe that would make J feel more comfortable..."

J agreed.

"Right .... a consultation...."

Of course, soon they were headed upstairs, hand in hand, Mistress leading the way.

Slave promised to keep an eye-out for the early return of our daughter, but for lack of an air horn, it was left unclear what my "signal" would be.

Mick finished the dinner prep, sat down with the Times for a while, but ... to my surprise.... the two lovebirds were back downstairs in about 40 mintues.

"Well.... that was an efficient use of time guys..... impressive..... J, you're keeping that pitch count down...."

Mistress explained that she had rushed J a bit , not knowing when the Co-Ed would be home.

But then this was the second time for her in about 2 hours.  In this case I suppose it was J who got the "sloppy seconds".

After that, we reverted to three friends having dinner on a Saturday night. And with the daughter still out at around 9:30 pm or so, we sat down to watch last weeks episode of Mad Men, the three of us on the couch, Mistress in the middle, clinging in her way to both of us.

Very middle America, right?

Mistress made up the bed in our lower level for J, because we still did not know what our Co-Ed's  plans were.

But as it turns out, she came home at around 10:30 pm, announcing that she was going out again to spend the night at a friend's house.

Ahhhhh.... clarity at last.

The three of us were bushed, so when she left, J and Mistress headed to bed together in the lower level, while Slave slept in the executive suite. 

Before bed time though, Mistress pulled me aside to make sure things were "cool".

"Of course, Mistress....I mean when you have a sleep over guest what sort of hostess wouldn't offer to share his bed.... it just common courtesy."

"You're right Slave.... it would be kind of rude otherwise, wouldn't it?"

Then she added.

"Its a shame we can't all just sleep together.... that's what I'd really like.... but we'd need a king for that, wouldn't we."

I suppose we would,  though I'm not too sure J is "there" yet, either.

She gave me a passionate kiss, along with a teasing caress of her cock....

"Sleep well, Slave.... and wake us at 7 ...."

Which I better do right now. Hopefully I won't be interrupting anything ....

3 comments:

  1. I smiled at the "very middle America" comment. Umm, no, I don't think it is.

    You raise the issue of sleeping 3 in a bed, and wonder if J is ready for that. Are you two ready?

    ReplyDelete
  2. O, sweet, i love the image of your Mistress in bed, sandwiched between the two of you. Nice.

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps it's time to start shopping for a king-sized bed, assuming that eventually, J will reach a certain comfort level with the idea. And think of the options available to Molly if that were to come about... Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: