Friday, May 25, 2012

Weekend Planning

Ahhhh..... could our readers hear Slave's sigh of relief .... or maybe it should be "release" on Wednesday evening at around 11:22 pm eastern time, when my long twilight nightmare of abstinence came to an end.

As it turned out, I actually arrived home a little before Mistress that evening.  She had been enjoying some time with J at his "love shack", and when I called to tell her that her Slave was back in River City it seemed that.... well .... she was scrambling to reassemble her outfit and drive home to meet me.

It was my good fortune that despite some presumably rambunctious mating with J, she had enough sexual energy left to indulge me, after what had been a little more than 72 hours in the sexual wilderness.  And while I had not been caged all that time .... I suppose there was an off chance of a metal detector run-in what with the NATO summit in full gear.... I had been self-controlled enough to respect the no touch rule, even when I woke one morning with a rather substantial "situation" of my own.

(I suspect that was substantially more self-control than my rather undisciplined staff has evern shown, based on yesterday's post).

I think Mistress was in for pyrotechnics on my return (or maybe after an evening with J she wanted to "cut to the chase" and get some sleep), but to enhance the experience she instructed me to "insert your  device, Slave" - the aneros - before allowing me to savor the mixed juices that adorned her clean shaven folds after her evening out.

There is something on the exotic side to that taste, some tart mingling with the usual sweet. And you can imagine that I gorged myself on it, until Mistress had what was likely her 5th or 6th cum of the evening.

And when she was done with the writhing I had induced, Slave needed no further priming before taking advantage of the permission me gave to fuck her to my heart's content.

After a repeat of this indulgent treatment again on Thursday morning, and last night after a bike ride and dinner, Slave feels like he is back into his natural state of pampered bliss!

We are both looking forward to the weekend, though with our cute Co-Ed at home, and a little too willing to just "chill" here, we will be doing a little juggling.

Mistress wants to spend some time with J, and maybe dinner here at the UCTMW World HQ is in the cards.... but it may depend on whether our daughter fills up her dance card.  We're not sure how to explain his sudden presence here on "picnic night". And the plan is to have him spend the night here Saturday, before we all head to an early morning bike ride with a group around the City.  That can be explained..... but if the daughter is here, adjustments in sleeping arrangements could take on the feel of an old Marx Brothers movie.

Let us know if you have any thoughts (or experiences) on how to shuffle that particular deck of cards, dear readers.

I know one of our staff members will be "on assignment" this weekend.  Our WC has forwarded an invitation from his local swingers club about the scheduled "Foam Party"


Here is the description from the the WC's cyber-invitation:


You Definitely don't want to miss a Foam Party!

Get Wet! Get Wild! Get Naked!

Warning: We are not responsible for happy, naked wet girls in the great outdoors!

Break out your beach wear for this famous party at Scarlet Ranch! This event is not one to be missed. If you like fun, young, wet couples, then this is the party for you! Since we have so much beautiful outdoor space, we thought we would have another outdoor foam party and see how many bubbles we can make this time! You can either join in the fun, or catch a drink on the patio and laugh at all of us in the bubbles! DJ GRock will be in-house to keep the party rocking all night long, as well as a full staff of your favorite beauties to make sure you have a memorable evening! Everything gets rather wet, so please dress in clothing and shoes that will not be harmed..if you plan on being near the bubbles. Otherwise, feel free to dress to impress!

Miguel, if you elect to "dress to impress", please get B to take a photo and share it with us. Otherwise I will be forced to pick one from the archives, and I suspect you know what that may look like.

3 comments:

  1. You are genius Mick,

    That was so funny!!!!

    No good ideas on the sleeping arrangement front

    Better check with the expert

    Suzanne:)

    But I think she is on a plane

    And yes I know the company pics of me are a little

    Oh.....

    Redundant

    But is suspect any pics of the WC this weekend

    Will

    Be the same!!!!!

    How fun does that party sound????

    I always did like bubble baths

    Glad your long ordeal is over....

    The soon to be wet,

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill, Dir of Security UCTMWMay 25, 2012 at 10:36 AM

    What is this self control of which you speak? Is this some city idea, maybe Jimmy Buffett was wrong and the city is the source of our problems! Glad your back and home life is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Far be it from me to show any disrespect for Mistress Molly, but a no-touch rule during National Masturbation Month seems a bit unpatriotic, doesn't it? Your staff has merely been trying to pick up the slack. Aren't we wonderful employees?

    Senior Correspondent,
    Donna

    PS Oh WC, I showed Bill that flier with the foam party and he said the best he could do on such short notice would be his extra can of shaving cream from under the bathroom sink. That just doesn't have the same pizzaz.

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: