Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day in River City

Here at the UCTMW World HQ we followed the path that most Americans do on Memorial Day.... bask in the good life that our forefathers created for us via their sacrifice.... my own tribute to my grandfather and father, who served, and with good fortune, survived some of the bloodiest battles of WW I and WW II came in the form of a newspaper article I wrote about them two years ago and that I reposted on Facebook yesterday. It's my small way of remembering them, and sharing their memory with family and friends.

For our part.... life was good here, though very very hot.

Mistress and Slave woke to an empty nest. The cute Co-Ed had spent the night with a friend, giving us a chance to celebrate with some toasty wake-up sex in the executive suite without worrying about the decibel level.

Nice.

There was some yard work for me, and then a trip to our swim club, where I frolicked with my sweet grandsons for a while.

But at around 2 pm, we had to move on.

Mistress had scheduled a late afternoon "booty call" over at J's love shack at 3 pm and needed time to primp a little. 

There is something supremely erotic about watching your wife shower, shave the clean shaven folds and slide into some sexy undies in preparation for some afternoon sexercise with her lover.  I observed all this from our bed, reading the Times,  naked.

Several times she mentioned my state of undress.

"Slave, that's a little unfair, you're showing off my cock, but I don't have time to do anything about it...."

"Don't worry, Mistress, it will be here when you get home."

She slid into a sexy summer sun dress, naked shoulders.

"You look hot, Mistress...."

"It's just what I'll wear to dinner tonight....."

We had plans to go to dinner at her mother's house with some other family members.

She kissed me goodbye, saying she'd see me around 6pm, though I'd have to wait until after dinner for any "action".

At some point she mentioned the convenience of  scheduling  her ongoing tryst with J.

"This is so much nicer than having to hide what you are up to, isn't it Slave....."

"Absolutely, Mistress. "

"I suppose I should make you wear the cage.... but I think I'll just trust you to behave."

"You know you can, Mistress."



I used the time to do a little yard work at our rental house in the City,  and got home for a shower just before  6pm.

Sure enough, Mistress pulled up when she promised, and we immediately headed up the hill with our Co-Ed to our dinner.

But when we got there, her mother made an amusing comment.

"Were you in bed when I called you earlier, Molly?"

Mistress gave me a little sideways look, blushing a little.....

"Ummmm..... no, just reading....."

(Later she said that when her mother rang her to remind her about the time, she and J were "just talking", though I assumed it was in bed where the conversation was going on.)

At some point at her Mother's house she mentioned that our Western Correspondent had sent another email, the continuation of his "investigative report" from Scarlett Ranch.  This seems like a good time for us to resolve the "cliffhanger" he set up for us yesterday:



Well Mick every time we go there we get more comfortable and meet more people 

Learn the way the place works, etc.

The foam machine was crazy

Never had a clue such a thing even existed

It has about a 12 inch wide nozzle and the foam just pours out of it stacking up to 6 or 7 feet or higher

The foam is bubbles but is also an oily like lube

Comes in handy...

And you can't see inside it

The foam was on a stage outside

Not while I was on it...........  a big gust of wind came through and blew all the foam off the stage

Was hysterical!!!!

All the people who were under the foam were fucking or doing some such shit

They all looked up like WTF!!!

It was so so funny........

Pull the curtain open baby

I still chuckle when I think about it

Any way when our new friend and I got off the stage we took a shower 

They have showers under the sun ... with no walls of course

Everything about that place is about watching

The WC was quite aroused....

Much to the interest of B and her new friends

Long and short, B, I and our new friend adjourned to a cabana

And the WC wore a condom for the first time in nearly 17 years....


Thanks for the denoument Miguel.  Although feel free to mention the brand name of your condom next time. We may want to raise a little extra product placement revenue, especially since I anticipate seeing that item expensed on your next report.

Meanwhile, back at the UCTMW World HQ, you will be happy to know that Slave got a little action of his own last night, once we returned from dinner.  I had assumed that we would be waiting until morning, since, Mistress's clean shaven folds had seen extended duty on Memorial Day.

But we got reading the blogs, and when Mistress read All Mine, with Suzanne's Jay asserting his right to spank her "trophy ass" upon her return from vacation with Tammy.... well I couldn't help but taste her juices.

One thing led to another, and there I was asking permission to fuck her.  Fortunately, for me she was in an accommodating mood.

Thank's for the assist, Jay.   Hopefully we can return the favor someday.

 

4 comments:

  1. Couple of things....

    Let me get this straight. People are walking around in the foam (which you can't see through) and bumping into each other and certain other "things", some hard, some soft, and fucking in the foam???? If that's the way it is, then it does sound like fun. But I would expect the guys to enter the foam with a condom!

    As to Jay's "assist", I'm sure he's happy to oblige. However, I may extend this vacation a little longer than anticipated.

    Love,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have Sherry hid the spoons Sue:)

    Yea Sue thats pretty much the way it works but all the people in the foam already knew each other

    Not total strangers

    Well for at least 5 minutes:)

    Jay that foam makes good lube too:)

    We all miss you Suzanne

    And that was a very good article Mick

    The foamy,

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a funny story about Molly's mom asking if she was in bed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There you go again Mick,

    Using big words the the WC doesn't know

    Although you did teach me demoumet

    What ever that means..........

    The WC

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: