Friday, May 4, 2012

Trust But Verify

The highlight of my Thursday was shortly after I put the blog to bed here and crept up the stairs to Mistress.  After she woke from her slumber her first question was "did you remember your ring, Slave?"

"Absolutely, Mistress...."

I think she's missed what that hard steel ring does when it traps my engorged cock and balls in its grip.

Sure enough, after I had finished my morning devotions to her clean shaven folds, my cock was throbbing for her, the ring putting not inconsiderable pressure at it's root.

"Why don't you fuck me now, Slave....."

No further manipulations were required on her part.... just some encouragement. 

"Ahhhh..... nice Slave....."

What ensued was some intense love making in our executive suite, and a rather explosive cum for me once Mistress waved the green flag with her consent.

After that, it was business as usual.  We showered. I slid the "cap" over my now shrunken cock, and presented myself to her to click the lock closed. 

"That should keep you out of trouble today, Slave."

Not that I would be inclined to get into trouble, but Mistress subscribes to that old Reagan line, "trust but verify."

Though the day she reminded me of my status with occassional, queries by text or phone.

"How's that cage, Slave?", or "love my caged slave."

Of course, these are little reminders that typically send a little jolt down below.  Most hours of the day I'm not all that conscious of that little device (other than on trips to the men's room).

Around 5 pm Mistress reported that she was off to see J for the evening.

I was soon headed to a political event where all the usual suspects were in attendance. Many asked where Molly was.... I was tempted to shock with a comment like "she had a date tonight", but mumbled instead that there was another "event" she needed to attend.

And of course, it was frustratingly stimulating to consider what exactly she and J were up to over at his "love shack".

I was home by around 8 pm, and had a few chores to attend to before settling down with the news and my New York Times.  Slave has no problem being home alone from time to time. And the fun part, of course, is when Mistress comes home to me.

It was around 11 pm.  Mistress had that "well fucked" look.  Gave me a kiss in the hallway. By then I was in my "sleeping attire": T shirt and nothing else. Other than the cage, of course.

"Slave, let me wash my face, get ready for bed, then I'll unlock this....." she gave it a little squeeze.

Of course it took her another 15 minutes or so to accomplish that..... then picked up the key and released me.

I guess that was the other highlight of my day.


I could tell she was not up to another round of sex with her Slave.... it had been a busy night for her.

So we snuggled close, she gave me a few highlights of her evening, and we drifted off.

"Wake me for sex at 7, Slave...."

"You can bet I will, Mistress."


4 comments:

  1. Can I just say I love reading your blog?
    You guys seem so in love and your dynamic works so well for you.
    Thanks for giving us a peek into your lives.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wake up call at 7 for sex? Pretty late for you guys!

    Even money has it that tomorrow we'll find out it was actually earlier than that!

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Michelle we love hearing from readers.

    And Suzanne, I am allowed to wake her no sooner and no later than 7 am. Too early and I will be in the dog house. Too late and I will lose my window of opportunity.

    You can bet I get a close eye on the clock.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trust but verify, the watchwords of Dommes and Doms everywhere?

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: