Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mistress's Evening Out

While Slave was caged up all day, Mistress had a date night with her lover J.

It had been a some what rocky week for the two lovebirds. Nothing major, but I did catch a bit of a snippy conversation between them one evening on the ride home. The subject isn't particularly relevant ... work related actually... but J was "ranting" as Mistress would describe it.... and Mistress was dishing it back.

I could tell she had some doubts in her mind as to whether their meet last night for "drinks and sushi" at a suburban joint near his "love shack" would end with that or lead to a more carnal "dessert", but I didn't have many doubts myself.

"I'm going to give him a little lecture, Slave....."

"Maybe you should bring along the riding crop.... that might get his attention."

She didn't respond to that suggestion, but maybe my instincts were right.

As I anticipated, things must have warmed up sufficiently between the two "lovebirds" - maybe it was the wasabi? - because at 7:15 or so I got a text from Mistress indicating she'd be heading over to J's and would be home "in a few hours".

"Excellent, Mistress.... have fun."

She did arrive home shortly before 11 pm - she's got another performance for work requiring an early wake-up.

But she did allow me to worship her well utilzed folds while she filled me in on the highlights of her evening.

"He got a good opportunity to lick me down there, Slave..... and these was some rather forceful fucking...."

"Sounds like time well spent, Mistress....."

"It was Slave....", she said, her legs spread as I savored the taste of her / them.

"But it's funny.... he said  it really turned him on the more  I was dishing it back at him this week.... maybe I am a natural Domme after all....."

"I told you to bring the crop, Mistress....."

"You may ahve been right, Slave....."

With that she bucked her way to a little after a long evening of fucking cum, and settled back into bed.

"I'm afraid you'll just have to wait until morning, Slave....."

No problem, Mistress.... I wouldn't want to wear you out.

But the appointed time is now.... so I'll sign off until tomorrow, if you don't mind.


3 comments:

  1. I don't think a natural Molly

    but maybe you growing into it

    Fun post Mick

    The

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are

    always a typo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think showing up at Jay's with a riding crop would certainly set the tone for the evening.

    For an even better effect, she could have carried it in to the sushi joint.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: