Wednesday, May 23, 2012

While Mick's Away....

I'm on my way home from the Windy City.

It was an enjoyable, if not "pleasurable" journey, if you know what I mean.

And this afternoon I was able to slip away from my meetings for a nice long bike ride along the beautiful Lake Shore. On a sunny, not too hot , not too cold day, there is no City more beautiful. And they must have at least 20 days like that all year, right?

BTW, I took the photo on my ride.

But while Mick has been flying solo, and following the "no touch" rule, our staff has been pretty busy it seems.

Tonight, Mistress is over at J's "Love Shack" , getting some time in with her Lover before her Slave arrives home.

"So when is it you'll be home.... I want to make sure I am there to greet you...."

I told her by 11 pm. ANd she's promising I will not have to wait until morning. Though for her it will be a two-fer evening.  But that may work out fine, since I'm not sure I have the "staying power" of yore after two nearly 72 long hours without her.

And our other staff members have not exactly been joining in my carnal denial....  as I've been riding back to River City, Donna shared with me the following, showing me what our Western and Senior  Correspondent have been up to rather than putting nose to the grindstone for some more conventional "journalism".

Here is the email exchange Donna shared, with a little grammatical sandblasting to protect the guilty:




Had some sexiness happen this morning. Called my friend Josie because she sells vibrators and I want a powerful clit vibrator to take to The Ranch. I figured I might as well get a recommendation from a lady and give her the business. She is bringing her catalogs by the office later.

Josie is one fucking hot little professional who wants to fuck my wife.

Anyway, she says, "Mike, I cant keep any vibrator out of my pussy or my Hitachi off my clit this week. I have just been masturbating constantly!"

Really, I ventured, where are you?

In bed........

I told her I was going to take her to The Ranch dressed in nothing but a pair of black high heels and a collar and a leash, and  that's when I heard the Hitachi start up!

What are you going to make me do?

The first thing I'm going to do is show you off to everybody, pulling your ass wide open for everybody to see.

...Loud moaning...

And then you're going to eat my wife's pussy.

OH MY GOD, I WANT TO EAT HER PUSSY!

I could hear her as she came hard!! You are going to suck my cock and get it nice and wet, ready to fuck you.

I love your big beautiful cock, send me another picture.

Stop telling me what to do. You're lucky I'm not there or I would put your naked little bare bottom over my knee and blister your bare bottom.

OH MY GOD, I'M CUMMING AGAIN!

And after that I going to split you wide open with my fat cock and fuck you hard from behind, and then I'll grab a fistful of your hair and jerk your head back to fuck you harder!

OH MY FUCKING GOD, I'M CUMMMMMING AGAIN!!!

And so on :)

Afterword I told her to text me a picture of her soaking wet pussy and asshole, and went to the men’s room and masturbated the SOC to a fucking hard orgasm.

Hard enough that I hit myself in the chin with my cum:)

It was a smoking hot pic she sent, BTW.

The WC







I love the kind of fast passion you share.

As I finished reading your email, I was wet and squirming and could tell I would need some direct, hands-on stimulation to get the job done.

I put my laptop, with your email displayed on the screen, beside my pillow, then laid a thick towel doubled over on my bedspread. I grabbed the lube and my favorite pocket rocket from the nightstand, climbed up on the bed and positioning my butt to be centered on the towel.

Ramping the pocket rocket to medium speed, I pushed it solidly against the side of my clit. Then, grabbing my right breast in my hand, I repositioned and tugged and pulled it toward my face. By bringing my head up and sticking out my tongue, I was just able to run my tongue over the nipple. Frustration.  I wanted suction, and biting, and teeth grinding back and forth shooting fire shots from my nipple to my clit.  I reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the clamps. Working a nipple with my fingers, rolling and stretching it out as far as possible while pinching it with my fingernails, I snapped on a clamp and cinched it down. Doing the same for the other nipple, I could immediately feel the electric current making a circuit that would build to an orgasm.

I jacked up the speed of the pocket rocket to high and turned my head toward my laptop to begin re-reading what you had written. I got as far as "I'll grab a fistful of your hair and jerk your head back to fuck you harder," when a moan escaped my throat and then I began cumming, and not just cumming but squirting again and again, unable to stop. Finally the rhythmic pulsing of my ass released, and I lay there exhausted.

As I began to sit up, I saw a shadow by the door and doing a quick double take saw that Bill was leaning against the door frame. His arms were crossed over his chest and he gave a small tilt to his head and said, "Very nice." Then he walked over, pushed me back down on the bed and told me to stay put. He slowly unzipped his jeans, and bit by bit his big fat cock, head purple-red and dripping pre-cum, came into sight. Bill used two fingers to rub the pre-cum around the head and just under the mushroom cap of his cock. He grabbed the lube, put a dollop in his hand and began to slowly rub it onto his rod, root to tip, picking up speed.

His boner was beautiful. There isn't another word for it other than beautiful. My mouth began to salivate and I reached out with the intention of pulling him into my mouth, but he shook his head and continued with his primal rhythm and motion. Within three minutes his breath had become staccato gasps, his eyes closed and then his head fell back. He let out a whoop and ropes of white cum shot from him, landing on my breasts, neck and face.

Bill leaned over to give me a kiss, first licking his cum from my lips. His kiss was a peck with a smile behind it. He pulled up his jeans, tucked himself away, turned and went back out the door.

Yes, we both enjoyed your email, ----.

Hugs,
Donna

 Well, if nothing else, that at least makes up for the lack of real sex in the last two entries here at UCTMW.

7 comments:

  1. nice, and I wonder how many people will masturbate to the stories of Donna and Bill? Pay it forwards, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose that makes us part of the National Masturbation Month celebration. Cool!

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. This seems like National Masturbation Month on steroids. That's quite a staff you have assembled here.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This explains why they've been under productive this month when it comes to column inches. their fingers are too tired to work a keyboard.

      Mick

      Delete
  4. Quite the exchange there! Lucky no one got hurt.

    Mick, rumor has it that your staying power of yore was stuff of legend and helped give birth to this blog.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omiogd, no real sex here either. Life is so unfair. And i don't even have a Hitachi...

    sadly,

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  6. *squirming*

    omg you people...that's twice I've read that exchange with Donna n Bill...and it is still, still so freaking hot.

    Don't worry Mick...you're not the only slave who's been on bare bones ...oops, didn't mean that...who's been on hitachiatus...um, hiatus...

    who hasn't had much masturbation time.

    nilla

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: