Thursday, May 10, 2012

HNT / A Busy Morning

Slave was enlisted to help one of the sullen teens edit her year end paper this morning.  Of course, this is my second and hopefully final run through on this particular project.  Maybe parents should not do this at all? But it's hard to say no, isn't it? 

So in lieu of smut, I am editing sentences and paragraphs it seems I have edited before, though my edits and spelling and grammar "fixes" seem to have been rejected. Arrrrgh.

But I hate to leave our devoted readers bereft of their Molly fix on a Thursday, so here is a particularly fetching shot from the archives!

And another for you stocking fans out there:
Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mick,

    very nice photos.

    I also wonder about helping with editing etc. I guess where they really don't want parents to help, they give exams rather than take home stuff, right?

    -sin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, am I to assume there was no morning sex in the executive suite today???? What gives?

    Please, say it ain't so!

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: