Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Candidates for Presidential Cock Cage....

Have no fear dear readers.   "They" (work, cute co-ed, random forces of darkness) could not keep Molly and Mick down for long..... There was some nice wake up sex here on Tuesday morning before we headed down to work together.

And despite a drive home that had Mistress being badgered by various work matters, there was an opportunity for worship before we headed off on a nice bike ride here on the hills of our leafy neighborhood.

Dinner with the cute Co-Ed followed, and then she and Mistress headed down to the local DQ for some mom and daughter bonding time.

Nice.

Mistress was contemplating getting up at 6 am today for a bike ride, but I persuaded her to sleep in a little longer, so that we get get our "exercise" on a more sensual way this morning.

And this evening, Mistress has an evening planned with J.... Let's hope they get a chance to knock the kinks out .... maybe do a little "hump day" humping.  I mean that's where that name comes from right?

Now, briefly, back to the "Fifty Shades" mania we've been commenting on here over the last few weeks. It certainly seemed a little creepy that my 85 year old mother was tuned in enough to wonder if that was the book I got her for Mother's Day.  But stranger still is the video clip I saw on yesterday's news from "The View", when in a "pop culture" quiz, one of the dingbats asked The President of the United States if he could name the soft core phenomenon that was on ladies' bedside tables all over America.

Thankfully, he claimed not to know the answer. But he said he'd check with his wife, who seems to have a bit of  Domme in her, don't you think?
Certainly Michelle is much more the Domme than this previous first lady, though it might have served her well to take a firmer hand with her husband, known for his unruly appetites. If anyone could have used a cock cage with the presidential seal on it, it would have been Bill.

But Mistress wasn't having any of it.

"Did you see that twinkle in his eye, Slave..... I bet he knew exactly what they were asking about, but did not want to fess up."

Nevertheless, I know I'd sleep better at night knowing our POTUS has other things on his mind.

I'm watching the clock here.... knowing that my window of morning nookie window will soon open.  I did not get clear direction from Mistress if this is a "cage day" since she'll be driving her own car, so she can stop at J's love shack on her way home.

I guess I need to clear that ambiguity up.  Better safe than sorry.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mick,

    Very funny and clever post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd bet anything that after the Monica thing, our Potus was probably in a cock cage of sorts for awhile. If not that, then at least in panties. I think everyone knows who wears the pants in that house now anyway!

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: