Saturday, May 12, 2012

Side Dish

The three of us had a little dinner party here at the UCTMW World HQ on Friday night.

It was a lovely, sunny but cool evening. Perfect for wine and dinner out on our deck. Mistress was in the stylish, shortish skirt she had worn to work.  J and I were in jeans and polo shirts.

Slave cooked up some grilled arctic char, with roast potatoes and asparagus. Mistress whipped up a salad with goat cheese and raspberries that had J tossing complements her way.

As we finished off second helpings of the fish, Mistress raised an eyebrow, clearly ready for the next item on the evening's agenda.

"So what's the plan, gentleman....?"

"You're in charge, Mistress.... what would you like to do next?"

J chimed in .... "Absolutely.... what would you like to do....?

She eyed her Slave, as if I might have objections (which of course I did not....)

"What if J and I do some "other things" first, then watch last week's episode of Mad Men together?"

Of course, by "other things" I knew that Mistress meant adjourning with her lover to the executive suite.

"Sounds good....I will clean up.... you two kids have fun!"

Of course, they helped me clear the table.... then Mistress wandered toward the stair case.

"Am I following you", J asked.

"I'd recommend it...." Mistress said as their voices faded up the stair way.

Slave did the clean up, and settled into the couch afterwords with the Friday Times.  Who can complain about some time alone with the paper of record after a long work week? Maybe an hour later the two of them wandered downstairs.

After they took a brief trip to the DQ down the street ..... that activity had triggered a sugar craving.... the three of us settled in with Mad Men, Mistress in the middle between her Slave and her Lover, her head leaning against me, her left leg draped over J's thigh.

She did seem cozy, and mentioned that J enjoyed some play with the Hitachi.

'Except he called it the Hibachi, Slave...."

Cute.

In this episode of Mad Men, the creepy account executive, Pete Campbell, is chatting up an insurance salesman one evening on the train home to the Burbs from the City.  It's 1966. The sales guy is bragging about the new "side dish" he's stashed in a Manhattan apartment. He describes her as "just 24, on the 24th floor, amazing boobs".

'Side dish', now that's a term I'd not heard in a while.

Mistress giggles.

"Is that what I am, J - your 'side dish"."

He laughed.

"You are tasty."

"Mistress, I think we're both you're side dishes...."

By now we were all getting a little sleepy. We made it through the end, then adjourned upstairs.

"J, we'll take the girl's room..... is that OK, Slave....?"

"Of course, Mistress."

Mistress spent a few minutues in our bathroom, naked, brushing her teeth and washing her smooth and lovely face.  Then she pondered.

"Should I sleep naked, Slave, or slide into something?"

"Up to you, Mistress....."

She opted for a short, black and silky nightie with white trim I'd picked out for her some Christmas past.... then kissed her slave good night.

"Now remember Slave.... no touching...."

"Of course, Mistress....."

"It may not be until tomorrow afternoon until you get any, can you handle that?"

"I suppose I'll have to...."

"Yes, Slave..... you will."

Then she slipped down the hall....

I did hear a little 4 am "vocalizing" from their room, and a couple of times during the night, on her way to the bathroom, Mistress checked in on her Slave... giving me a little kiss or stroke.  Maybe checking to see if I was following her rule?

Not a problem there, though there was some temptation when I picked up some of Mistress's rhythmic moaning.

My assignment is to wake them up by 8 am.

Will do, Mistress.






2 comments:

  1. I have to hand it to Mistress Molly. She's very trusting of you with her "no touching" policy, opting to let you sleep without the cage.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, but it seems many cuckolds are quite the good cooks!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: