Thursday, May 31, 2012

Junket

That's what this two day trip has been for Mick.  Molly had a legitimate business  reason to come to DC this week, and I'm just tagging a long, trying to be an attentive Slave.

Yesterday she had to meet some business contacts at the W hotel here in mid-afternoon. She said in the lobby area waiting for them - folks she'd never met in person before - so she texted them where she could be found. I took a seat at the nearby bar, working on a writing project.  At one point my text chime went off.  It was Mistress, just 20 feet away, asking me to fetch her a diet coke.  When I placed the order with the bartender, this generated a snicker from a woman sitting at the bar near me.  But I nonchalantly said "that's what Slave's are for.....", which seemed to shut her up.

Afterwards we headed over to a nearby public building with nice views, all set up for a very swanky social event that Mistress had helped to organize.  Luckily we were able to take some photos of the amazing views and furnishings, and of the special guest speaker. 

We had such a nice time that when the party ended, the crowd just about had to be herded out, back to the streets with the rif-raf.

For dinner, we joined my daughter who works here, along with her boyfriend at a nearby restaurant. I got a polite lecture from her on a certain fictional twitter account that I generate in my spare time, poking fun at a certain Presidential candidate.  She's clearly afraid that my excessive exploitation of first amendment rights will somehow result in my cover being blown, and embarrass her at her own job.

"Some of those jokes are a little gross Dad, and  step way  over the political correctness line."

I just told her that if somehow my name became associated with hers and this twitter account she could simply roll her eyes and chalk it up to a crazy Dad who no one can control.

But of course, in the back of my mind, I wanted to say, "It could be worse honey, your Dad could be writing a D/s sex blog!"

And speaking of kinky, on the walk back after dinner, We discovered this strange tableau.

It was an odd way to use some perfectly good hand-cuffs.... don't you think.

Which gets my mind back to a better use of my time.... Mistress and Slave have an open morning, a nice hotel room with a king size bed, and its time to put it to use.

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm... that handcuff chain is very curious. Where is it? I should go see it sometime, since I live in the area. Perhaps we might meet up on one of your visits?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There seems to be a section of that tableau missing. Did you sneak away with it? Or is that just an extra wide opening?

    The other Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny Mick

    Or you could be writing a D/s sex blog................

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with OG...that handcuff display is quite intriguing!

    nilla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did have a retail store at what was called the "Law Enforcement Museum", but it was closed when we walked by. I wonder if they actually sell the handcuffs there.

      Mick

      Delete

We Love your comments.... please join in: