Friday, May 11, 2012

Awkward

Before I move on to the meat of today's blog, I want to respond to a comment Suzanne over at All Mine left last night..... Yes, we did have some wake up sex in the Executive Suite yesterday morning.  That's one reason the blog was abbreviated..... I needed to make time not only to edit the darling daughter's senior paper, but also to serve Mistress before she headed out into the brisk morning for a bike ride.

We find that the key to making sure we get our daily quota in is scheduling..... Mistress always tells me what time to wake her up to make sure that there is plenty of time for my morning "devotions".

Prioritizing is the key, all you wannabe Molly and Mick's out there.

And of course it takes attention to the schedule to make sure that Molly gets in some time with her lover J, too.  Yesterday they shared lunch at a local sushi joint while  Slave drove to a neighboring county for some work duties.

And tonight, J will be joining us for dinner here at the UCTMW World HQ, on what will be the last evening of "empty nesting" for a while, with our cute Co-Ed coming home Saturday after a trip with her grandmother and aunt.

As we drove home yesterday, we speculated about the challenges of scheduling time for J and Mistress this summer when both of our daughters will be around before the new school year begins in late August.

"It could be tough, Mistress.... hard to explain who that extra guy sleeping over is...."

"True, Slave.... that might be a little awkward, as the girls like to say....but I suppose we could have him over for dinner if there was no 'hanky-panky'"

"I guess we could just say he's a friend we acquired over the year.... we just need a good cover story...."

If any of you out there have a creative cover story to share with us, please go for it.

And of course there's no reason why Mistress can't have some evenings where a late "meeting" or an over-nite trip can be her explanation why she's not home this summer.

And there was one awkward moment for Slave this week, when I was getting my haircut. My "barber" for the last 20 years or so is a woman maybe a few years younger than me.  A tad frumpy would be one way to describe her. A mom with kids a little older than ours. And as she trimmed my thinning locks Tuesday, with CNN running in the background, we covered the typical range of subjects - the Presidential campaign, our kids' college experiences, the ongoing slow mo ugliness of the John Edwards trial.

Then a story popped up on the news that caught her eye.

"I guess I need to get that Fifty Shades of Grey book.... everybody's talking about it."

Well, I guess I could have just nodded, or expressed a lack of knowledge.  But would that sound like the Mick you know?

"Actually, I read it..... all the buzz got me interested..... pretty lame."

It seemed that her jaw dropped, though at least she didn't nick my ear.

"Oh really..... I hear that some woman gets beat up, and she loves it.... it turns her on? could that be?"

I gave her a quick summary of my review a few blogs back....that it seems written with teenaged girls in mind.... substitute kinky sex for hot vampires and you get the picture.

"And no.... no one gets beat up..... though there is some ritualized spanking that is part of the sex play.... no permanent injuries.."

I guess I could have given her the URL address for UCTMW for a more detailed review, but that might have been a little awkward for her.

 "Hmmmm..... maybe I need to get it.... sounds like good fantasy material....."

See what I mean.

Awkward.








2 comments:

  1. Just goes to show you Mick

    You just never know>>>>>

    Ms. WC and I are off to our new hang out for happy hour today

    But it is a cold and rainy day here so I guess we will have to stay indoors:)

    Cover story

    Jay is Mollys new golf instructor

    That would be a good excuse for Saturday afternoon visits as well.....

    The devious,

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golf lessons seem like a good idea, until the teens decide to take up the game.

    Interesting haircut anyway....

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: