Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Our Western Correspondent Pinch Hits

Mistress was a little on edge today about our dinner tonight with Cougar Bait #2, David, with whom she's been flirting and having some hot phone sex with for the last few days.

"I'm a little nervous Slave.... he's gotten me going remotely, but what if we don't hit it off... maybe he's a geek... or maybe he'll think I'm too old?"

As she primped this morning, Slave had to consider that, at least in part, she was dressing with her new prospective lover in mind. And Slave gets a special kick out of Mistress in her tights, particularly necessary as the cold weather from the Super Storm settled over River City. So I had to snap the picture to the right to share with all of you.

Now we are home, while Mistress and David are sharing a little "getting to know you time" after the dinner I fixed up for the three of us.  And since it could be a late night, and we have an early morning here, we've called on our notorious Western Correspondent to come out of semi-retirement and share some of his goings on on the Eastern slope of the Rockies.  

Those of you who are anxious to see how Mistress is progressing through Cougar Week will have to come back Thursday morning for an update on tonight's adventure:

-->
Well I spoke to my friends Mick and Molly today and They asked if I would writer a blog post for tomorrow as they thought the might have a late night because their new prospective cub/boytoy David is cumming for dinner.

I told Molly about a lady I’ve gotten to know at my gym and she thought that  UCTMW’s readers might be interested


She is about 50 years old and she kindly took me to lunch one day

We had worked out together a few times and she was very fun and funny

And she kept staring at my package and ass the whole time

Of course I was checking her out too!

One day she was doing vertical leg presses in shorts with no underwear 

Both Tim our trainer and the WC got quite a view of her clean shaven folds and puckered rear entrance

Timmy says E!! you have to wear underwear

I don't give a shit she said smiling at me

The WC was very impressed and interested

I asked Timmy what her deal was and he said she is married to some doctor but she has been fucking around for years

She has been a client of Tim's for years

And she has been asking a lot of questions about you 

All of which led to our lunch

And OMG

She is defiantly a fellow kinkster 

Turns out she has been to the Scarlet Ranch too..... and not with her husband........

She says "I don't know why he stays with me I haven't fucked him in years"

See Mick I used quotes!!!!!!!!

Anyway she asked about my past and was very interested in my years in the mountains and all the crazy shit that went on there

But then she starts talking about 50 shades of grey

Really? I said as my ears perked up

Do you like getting your bottom spanked???????

She arched her eyebrows and  looked at me and said ...  as a matter of fact I do....

Really?

Oh yes

What else do you like?  The inquiring WC asked

I like to masturbate.....

Really????

Yes I keep a pocket rocket in my car and a Hitachi under my bed

Really???

Yes my daughter thinks her mom is a freak cause she is always finding sex toys around the house

Really?????

Yes I am always horny

Really?????

Is your dick as big as it looks in your shorts??????

How big does it look??????

Big

Well I have a friend named Molly who thinks it is big

Who is Molly??????

Well that’s a long story..........

Oh well I don't care about her anyway but do you want to have lunch again

Sure

When she hugged me goodbye she grabbed my package

Yep it’s good

We have not had lunch again but maybe later this week

So in summary

While not the kinkstress that Suzanne, Molly and Donna are

She is a kinkstress nonetheless!!!!!!!!

So the WC has a quandary,

Be a good boy or not????????

What do the loyal UCTMW readers think?

The always horny but on the fence,

WC


8 comments:

  1. Hello readers:
    First...WC...thank you for your diligence. we will continue to include you on the masthead. And what a story. I am impressed with your ability to be faithful to the long suffering B. I am climbing into bed after a rather extraordinary evening.
    love
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. What ever you decide to do, get off the fence! Those mountain winters weather the wood quickly, and makes mean splinters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @LM - very funny ~ :-)

    Dear WC,

    That's quite a story - how exciting! And what a dilemma! We'll look forward to hearing more about this kinky woman who's so taken with you.

    And I was really impressed with your writing! Not your usual style at all. Very nice. You know, not that anyone asked me. Just saying.

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey WC,

    You know I'm all about open relationships, including marriages, and I use the word "open" meaning that everyone involved knows what's happening. Most of my friends can handle anything, as long as they know about it. It's sneaking and secrets that cause bad feelings, insecurities, heartache and pain. Crap, that sounds like the lyrics to a bad country song! lol

    If you value your relationship with B, I think you should tell her about the lunch before a friend of B's sees you and tells her first, or snaps a picture to share.

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH WC how I love reading your guest posts!! I'm so glad I stopped by today!!!!! See? nilla loves exclamation points too!!

    *giggling*

    seriously, WC....life is short. I'll never be one to say "on no, don't do that.." ...since essentially *I'm* doing that.

    My advice...do what is right for you...but she sounds quite the package.

    :)

    nilla

    ReplyDelete
  6. WC,

    It's really nice to see someone who's so committed and faithful to his workout routine. Keep it "up."

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great story WC, and way to proofread it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everybody for your kind comments,

    And Sue that was truly funny!!!

    The ever lazy

    WC

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: