Friday, October 12, 2012

Heading West

Mick and Molly are winging westward for a few days along the northern California coast. We've left our offices behind. It will be a great to break away for the next few days. But because we were up late last night with friends, watching and then breaking down the great VP debate I was a little too lazy to post this morning.

I also need to catch you up on developments over the last few days.

Thursday, Slave was on punishment cage duty, despite the cold weather. I had engaged in some socializing which Mistress deemed, upon further review, beyond my proper role as her Slave.

It started our Wednesday morning. I got a text message from a woman who is a "facebook" friend to both of us. She shows up every now and then commenting on my cute little postings of family pictures or political commentary. But I don't really know her.

Mistress, on the other hand, has seen her bounce around at the periphery of her life over the years. She was friends with Mistress's former husband.

And, oddly, she apparently had an affair with my late brother back when they worked together. I suspect I may have met her in those days, but quite frankly have no specific recall.

Oh, and she had dated J before he "hooked up" with Mistress.

Yeah, it is a small town.

So this lady emails me. Says she works in our building and has a political question to ask me.

Could we meet at 4 pm for coffee at the shop on our lobby.

Sure, I say. A bit surprised.

I go down to the lobby. There she is, greeting me (though she's not someone I recognized).  A woman in her 40's. But the coffee shop is closed at 4 pm.

"Let's have a beer instead," she says.

I had some work to polish off, but why not?

We find a little sidewalk bar across the street, where the Playoff game is just starting. Order beers.

She talks in this rapid staccato. Never really stopping. Reminds me of my mother, who I swear is always afraid to stop talking for fear her son will say goodbye.

After about 30 minutes, my beer done, the Local lads already losing 1-0 in a game they will end up on the wrong side of, I make my farewell and head back to the office.

And before I picked Mistress up, I texted her saying "funny run-in with your friend Sara D."

Mistress's curiosity was peaked.  When she settled into the car, she had twenty questions for me on the what, when, where and why.

"I don't trust her Slave. She's very predatory.  There's no good reason for her to call you out of the blue."

It seemed pretty bland to me. At most she was pumping me for contacts for her business: sales in a construction trade.  Certainly not a come on.

But Mistress had her doubts.

"You're wearing your cage tomorrow, Slave.... and I want you to report any more contacts from that woman."

Of course, Mistress is always right.

And as it turned out, I got tickets for the last game of a once glorious season for the River City team.  With the cage on, Slave's pissing options were definitely limited. and the cold weather had me squirming all through nine desultory if drama packed innings.

Rest assured,  I avoided beers at the stadium to limit those trips to the crowded mens' rooms.

And the local team. Well they left their bats in San Francisco.

When I made it home after the game, Mistress mercifully unlocked me. And I returned the favor by devoting myself to her pleasure.

The only down side to our late night last night, and an early wake-up this morning, is that Slave has been on Abstinence since Thursday morning.

You can bet I'm looking forward to getting tucked into that Bed and Breakfast on Hwy 1 later tonight.




6 comments:

  1. tsk - naughty boy. No beers with other women, you know better than that!

    -sin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip U 2 nuts,

    I'm jealous

    NoCal is one of my favorite places........

    Wine and cheese

    Cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Mick - i can imagine the cage at the game was not a good time. Hope you both have a great time on the trip though!

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm.....pissing options? I seem to remember a suggestion I left here quite awhile ago suggesting you wear the cage while attending a college hoops game in River City. My comment was met with some rather flippant remark. How times have changed :)

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. we-men are sometimes oblivious as to the true intentions of women.

    I have learned the hard way to trust my wife on these things...

    ReplyDelete
  6. rut roe...Mistress has you on a short chain, Mick...gotta watch out for those shark women.

    (for the record, she may have just been doing what I have been told is facebook networking...I use FB to post updates on my house renovations but some people use it for WORK...who knew?)

    Have fun out west!

    nilla

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: