Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Mistress's Second Date Night

For those following the adventures of Molly and Mick, you may be waiting with baited breath to see how things turned out on Mistress's 2nd consecutive date night with her alternative AM suitor. 

But before we get there, I should note that the prospect from Sunday night had a gracious response to Mistress's "no chemistry" email:

Sigh ......   I am disappointed.  I was hoping for a more intimate adventure with you.  The dreaded lack of chemistry, so vague, yet I understand perfectly.   It is either there or not and one cant fabricate it if it is not.  I did sense we did not have extensive sexual chemistry, but I was hoping there was enough. 
 
Regardless, I enjoyed the night, I had no expectations, and wish you well.  
 
But let's move onto Monday evening. 
 
Mistress arranged to meet him at a trendy restaurant downtown, just a block away from my office and Nic's hotel, at around 6:30 pm. Slave had a meeting to go to, and also stopped off to say hi to my cute grand kids. Then I headed home to watch the last big debate of the season.
 
Mistress was unsure about what might happen after dinner. 
 
If no chemistry, well, she'd make her excuses and join me to watch Mitt and Barack bicker.
 
But what if there was chemistry?
 
"Would it be slutty to go to his hotel room on the first date, Slave?"
 
We discussed this here last week, but Mistress was still a little confused.
 
"My guess is the interactions you have with him will tell the story Mistress. Follow your cunt, so to speak...."
 
"Oh, Slave...."
 
But I think that's what happened.
 
Around 7:27 pm (barely an hour into dinner) I got a text from her: 
 
"Hi Slave.
Mistress may head to his room for a little bit. OK?"
 
I quickly concluded that her clean shaven folds were sending her a certain message. No doubt the "pump priming" that Nic had engaged in as he laid siege  to her baser impulses via email and text message over the last week  had their desired effect. 

At about 8:30 pm,  shortly before the debate started, I got a call from her.

"Heading over to his hotel, Slave..... is this bad?"

"Are you already wet, in anticipation?"

"Hmmm.... I guess I am...."

"Well then, go for it...."

She sent me this photo via text to let me know the hotel room where she could be found:

It was smart to do, and also a bit of a cock tease as well. Not that I could fully appreciate the gesture, since Slave was still locked away in my cage, where I stayed until around 11:15 pm or so when Mistress arrived home.

Mistress did have that well fucked glow to her when she strolled into our bedroom, and shared with me a little of the details of her evening out.

"He's got that Italian charm, Slave.... very attentive. And he clearly liked my body....
he said he's usually an ass and legs man, but went kind of nuts over my breasts.... in fact my nipples are pretty sore ....  lot's of squeezing and biting, Slave.

"Awww, poor Mistress....."

Sounds like  he felt comfortable taking charge of things.

"Once we were in the room, he pushed me against the wall, held my arms over my head and kissed me hard, Slave....."
 
So contrary to the WC's conjecture, sounds like Mistress does not have another Sub to manage.

Of course, there was some slow "make out" time before Mistress lost her undies.  

"Was he impressed by your clean shaven look?"

"He loved it Slave.... said he was embarrassed to ask in advance, but wanted to...."

As you can imagine, Mistress was a little tuckered out, and Slave had to wait for his sexual privileges until this morning. But I did get to savor her well utilized parts before we drifted off (making it a little harder for Slave to drift off, come to think of it.)

You can imagine how desperate I was by this morning. Fortunately, Mistress was indulgent when I begged for permission to come.

And I'm home again alone tonight, BTW.  Nic is in town for 3 nights this week.

"Slave, since he won't be back until next month, it would be a shame to waste that opportunity, wouldn't it?"

"Of course it would, Mistress."

She was indulgent though in letting me know where the key to my cage was. 

"But remember.... no touching Slave...."

At his suggestion, she brought an overnight bag with her, and may or may not spend the night.

"We'll see how it goes, Slave....but if I do spend the night, then remember to wear your cage again tomorrow."

"Yes, Mistress...."

I even walked her over to his hotel today at the end of the work day, parting with a kiss on the sidewalk.

"Is this weird, Slave? You walking me to the hotel before my tryst with a guy I just met yesterday?"

"Weird, maybe. But not a bad weird."

We kissed again.

"So want to bet whether you end up having sex before dinner, Mistress.... then again after?"

She actually seemed flustered at the thought.

"I'm not betting on that one way or the other, Slave..."

"My sense is you're all ready turned on at the thought of it, aren't you Mistress."

"No comment, Slave...."
 
 



3 comments:

  1. I think it's nice that the first date sent a response, but if he talks like he writes it's really no wonder there was no chemistry. *yawn*

    Nic sounds great. How wonderful that Mistress is so active with Nic and still ready to rock and roll with you the very next morning! I hope you won't think it too forward if I ask what brand of vitamin Molly takes. I could use some of that energy.

    May everyone benefit for having a sexy,good time!

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mick,

    I think it's absolutely awesome that Mistress had a great time while her cuckold was caged as well as denied release until the following morning!

    A little disappointing though that the "no-touch-rule" is back in force.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Suzanne cause I am still doubtful just like you:)

    Well Molly we will see but its good to see you aren't wasting any time comming off your last relationship!!!!!!!!!!!

    The maybe wrong,

    WC

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: