Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Cougar Week Kick-off

Mistress shared a nice sushi dinner with Matt, last night. I had a political meeting to cover at dinner time, but she was able to text me an update as we covered plans for GOTV.

"Very nice guy, Slave."

"But is there a hotness factor?"

"I can work with it."

"You are very creative, Mistress."

I got home first, and Mistress made it home by around 9 pm.  She stayed long enough to linger over some sake and get to know the guy she'd been texting with and talking to for several days. She had made a point of not rushing into this one. And I suspect Matt was impressed with Mistress in her black dress, boots and tights.

(I know I was impressed as she headed off to work yesterday morning.  Slave has a fetish for those tights, and this was the first day of tights season, as temperatures crashed in River City.)

I got a brief update.

"He's very nice. Funny. Grounded. Pretty attractive, with the shaved head look."

"Was he comfortable with the age difference, Mistress?"

"No problem there. He said I look younger than a lot of women his age...."

"Did he try to kiss you Mistress?"

"He gave me a hug.... He's a gentleman though, and will not push it. He said he wants to see me later this week if we can, but with this schedule? ... not sure that's going to work."

Indeed, he asked Mistress to text him to assure she'd gotten home safely, which of course she did.

"So does he deserve a return engagement?"

"I think so, Slave....."

In the meantime, as Mistress was getting ready for bed, she was hearing from her other supplicants.

"K wants to talk, Slave.... it's late and I'm tired, but maybe I'll tell him for a little while."

She chatted with K as I tended to a few household tasks that Mistress noted needed handling.

He's the 42 year old, Engineer, divorced, who has an out of town girl friend. Mistress was impressed with his photo, and plans to meet him for drinks on Thursday.

"He's says he can't wait until Thursday Slave.... but he seems.... complicated. We'll see.

She slid into a black nightie, and then looked again at her I-phone.

"Hmmm..... David wants me to send him a 'hot' picture, Slave.... "

She took a seductive pose across the bed, and handed me her phone.  I clciked a few poses, which she sorted through and texted off to David.

Soon her phone was ringing.... David.

They chatted a while, more about his job and plans for him to join us for dinner tonight than anything explicit. Mistress made it clear that her dutiful husband was there beside her as she chatted. David understands the whole arrangement.

This evening should be interesting.



"

8 comments:

  1. That's a lot of possibilities to juggle. Good luck.
    -sin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, what's on tonight's dinner menu?

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This new cougar search for the right guy has been great to follow. I look forward to it every morning. And now, wow, I can't wait to hear about the dinner...and desert. I wonder just how far Mistress will push it. Thanks for the terrific up dates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue- I'm thinking some fish in a stew like sauce with tomatoes, eggplant, carrots, and some spaghetti squash. Too wet and cold here to grill out.

    Chef Mick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Better put some oysters in too Mick:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Opaque black tights and boots are also a powerful fetish for me. One of the few reasons to enjoy cool weather. I have been a lurker on your site for months and have read your blog with great interest. My situation is evolving. My wife is always the sub in our (non 24/7)life but I am becoming a slave to a co worker.. a totally new and very exciting dynamic for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very hot pic.. as a umm fellow cougar myself..umm yes we are hot..wink
    MD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting, indeed, Mick... Your blog is definitely the first one I look at these days. Hot times!

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: