Friday, October 26, 2012

An Update from our CEO

And it goes on...

Hello Friends...what a week. This sort of activity is cutting into my more mundane physical fitness regime. Mick and I left work early, went for a great Vietnamese lunch and came home and hit the sack. Nick was interesting this week. No WC not a sub. I may see him from time-to-time -- I may not. There were some oddities for sure.

As per the life of our household. I have stayed out there. I had heard from two men through AM who both appear compelling as follows:

1) 42, divorced, up the street and interested (dinner scheduled for Monday.)
2) 40, bachelor and 40 min away and loves women my age (old.)

So, since I have not ever been a cougar..isn't it time? And where is our old friend Riff Dog when we need him? I am afraid that we have become AM junkies. I am learning lots --

As time passes tho -- a few things remain consistent for me:

1) This is all about what stimulates Mick and me (selfish -- I tend to think these guys get a good bargain too.)
2) variety is interesting....and interesting to bring home. I really only like to sleep in our own bed. There is no place like home.
3) Ladies -- men are fucked up creatures -- love them, need them, can't live without them -- but wow (need I say more?)
4) I have reaffirmed that I do NOT want to sleep with someone else's husband. Full disclosure -- Nick has his share of the married man guilt -- don't want to be part of that one.


Mick and I will rest up for what promises to be a new week in the saddle.

love,

Molly

5 comments:

  1. Molly,

    Thanks for the update. Nice to hear directly from the CEO. Hope your week is an exciting and fulfilling one.

    CEO's have plenty of responsibility. Don't over-concern yourself with the mail boy's stimulation :)

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well maybe not Molly but you have to admit he talked weird for a guy

    More like a shrink than a Dom if you ask me

    Suzanne you stay on him girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And BTW Molly

    How did Mick and I end up under the bus as fucked up creatures:)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, much Thanks for your empathy, Suzanne

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG...Mistress Molly...did you just say you were "old"...oh my...trust me I've got a few years on you...and you are way too fabulous to ever be considered "old". Cougar, sure. Slutty? Welll...we more mature gals are taking back ownership of that word, aren't we? Owning our sexdrive, and being happy with who we are? Yes!

    but old?

    nah.!!

    nilla

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: