Saturday, October 27, 2012

Cougar Week

Mistress and Slave played hookey Friday afternoon, as Mistress alluded to in her  posting filed last evening.

It had been a long week for both of us, and particularly Mistress who had worked hard and played late on two evenings with Nic (Last week will be dubbed "Out of Towner Week",  retroactively).

So Mistress arranged for me to pick her up at 1 pm at her office, and we lunched at a cute Vietnamese place on an older part of town, before heading straight home, offices be damned.

"Lunch, a nap, sex, and maybe a trip to the gym", was how Mistress laid out our plans.

But we got a little distracted.

We have both found that once you turn Mistress's profile to the "open" position on AM, well, the flood gates are open. And since Mistress is a curious and adventurous sort, it's hard for her not to filter through the applicants and discover a few that peak her interest, particularly when they are persistent in their "pick me" messaging.

By Thursday night, Mistress had moved on from her adventure with Nic, and was sorting through the latest stack of "profiles" and supplications. Of course, some self-disqualify, either by the photos in their "private showcase", or the way they present themselves.

"This one lost me with the Camo-suit, Slave."

No, Mistress does not go for large guys driving fishing boats in camouflage.

And questions about whether you've read "Fifty Shades" seems to be a disqualifier as well.  Too mundane.

There was one guy who used Mistress's alluring photo of her legs spread in the passenger seat of our car as inspiration for a little micro-smut:

We're too far apart so I won't waste your time or mine but I wanted you to know that I love your photo. On a night on the town, I absolutely demand that my date wear stockings and heels. Like most men, I am very visual and when driving, I'd love seeing your great pair of legs with your dress or skirt pulled up just like your photo. I can't help but touch and squeeze the inside of your leg, where your stocking top and skin meet. I'll tell you to slide down in the seat, pull your panties aside and show me what a hot bitch you are. If you're a good girl, I'll let you use the vibrator I keep in my car for such occasions. When we arrive, I always use valet as I will expect you to provide the man opening your door a good look at what I'm going to take later on. And yes, you will wear panties and there is a good reason why :)

Good try!

Some guys can't seem to read her requirement that they be at least 5' 10". Mistress does not want to lean over to kiss you, dudes.

By Friday morning, Mistress had offered her email address and/or phone number to the two gentlemen who had risen to the top of her latest pile. Though there was a little confusion.

As her social secretary I noted that she had sent an email to one applicant, thinking it was the other. "I'm not sure that's the guy who said he wants to Dom you, Mistress."

Oops. (As it turned out, apparently the recipient of that message didn't figure out it was intended for Bachelor #2 instead.)

By the time I picked Mistress up for lunch, she admitted a little sheepishly that the two lucky gentlemen had been vying for her attention via text message through the day. Both are 8-9 years younger.

"I've never been a cougar, Slave....."

"I suppose that might be another thing to check off your bucket list while you can, Mistress."

We got home, stripped off the work clothes and settled into bed. I had some emails to catch up with. She had a power point to review, But there was that constant little distracting buzz as the text messages continued to pore into her I-phone.

As you might expect, Mistress seemed to enjoy the attention. Though I was a little concerned she might get the two text message threads confused.

As it turns out, Bachelor  No. 1 (we'll call him Matt), 42,  lives just a few miles away. Recently divorced.  Sort of conventional, business owner and Dad, but with a sense of humour, and a look that seemed to peak Mistress's interest.Sounds like he's coming off a bad break-up and needs some hand holding. But Mistress seems intrigued.

"I'm having sushi with him Monday night, Slave.  He keeps joking that I'm not allowed to have any sushi until then."

On the other hand, Bachelor No. 2 , 40, is more of a free spirit, and clearly into the kink. He is not married, but does have a teenaged daughter. He's the one who is into the whole Dom thing, and his text messages started out Friday morning rather hard core - urging Mistress to slide into something naughty and follow some rather smutty instructions. But once he learned that Mistress was at work, and wanted to go slow and learn more about him first, he backed off suitably.

As we were preparing for that nap, Mistress saw a text from him and announced that he was going to call her. Slave got to listen into the rather lengthy conversation that ensued. It turns out he lives in the little college town where our cute Co-Ed goes to school, about an hour away. He's spent lots of time out west, snowboards, etc. Mistress likes the "outdoorsy" type (as long as it does not involve guns or camo). With me listening in,  Mistress was quite open in describing the nature of the "power structure" here at UCTMW, including the  whole cuckold thing, and why Mistress is interesting in exploring her Sub side. Dave, as we will call him, was quite intrigued and certainly understood the concepts, something that J had some difficulty with.

They agreed to meet for dinner somewhere near here on Tuesday night.

So this week, Mistress has two more back to back dates, but with considerably younger gentlemen.

When the call was done, we did take that delayed nap. And afterwards, Mistress made sure to ride her Slave's cock to a few bracing cums, before Slave had his opportunity to release all that accumulated sexual tension.

By then the sun was down, and we had to admit to ourselves that that trip to the gym was a mirage of good intentions unfulfilled. Maybe today!

Slave poured some wine, and we adjourned downstairs to watch an episode of "Boardwalk Empire".  But there was one further interruption. Mistress went upstairs to get a sweater, and came back down a little sheepishly.

"Dave called when I was upstairs, Slave.... he wants to know if I'd like to do a little phone sex with him....would you mind?"

Well, what standing would I have to object? And of course I didn't mind. I had been more than satisfied, and if Mistress had some extra sexual tension to discharge, why stand in her way?

So Mistress adjourned to her Executive Suite for about 30 minutes, and came down with a nice satisfied grin.

"How'd that go, Mistress?"

"Ummmm.... nice Slave.... he let me use the hitachi.....Does this make me a slut?"

"That term has no negative connotation in this household, Mistress."

"I'm glad you think so, Slave."










 


8 comments:

  1. Oh, phone sex from Dave for the win. He sounds like a contender.

    -sin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mick,

    Were you locked up during the phone sex? Also, a good cuckold would have pleaded to replace the hitachi, while his Mistress chatted with her lover. Something to remember for next time.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. That term has no negative connotation in this household. I just fell a little bit more in love with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've always had this thing for older women, even at a young age. Cougars of all types are so sexy!

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete

  5. all:
    yes our lives continue to be interesting. WC; you might have been a bit right about Nick...not a sub -- but a guilt-ridden weirdo -- ugh. NO MORE sex that quickly. Last week was out of town week. This week we are living like it's cougar week. we will see. D stands to be a bit aggressive already which is a turn on -- but we need to take it "slow" and I am afraid there might be a special occasion cock involved -- so am going to have to use self-control. M genuinely seems like a nice guy who is in very regular contact..
    just another chapter in our lives. Yes, WC you and Mick still are men strapped with the same issues that make us crazy.
    love
    molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well my dear friend Molly,

    Sorry Nic was kind of crazy but I thought he might be a little off

    Guys just don't talk all sappy and Psyco babble like that

    We just don't

    Maybe that is one of the issues that Mick and I have strapped on to us:)

    BTW where are they strapped on us??????

    Our cocks?

    The top of our heads?

    Funny girl.....

    Yes your lives do indeed continue to be interesting

    Very interesting and I am so glad that U 2 lunatics are so happy and HORNY!!!!!

    U2 deserve it after 20 and 30 plus years of raising kids and working your ass's off

    But I'm jealous:)

    I deserve it too!!!!!!!!!!!

    I'm sure that all your fans are interested to see how this latest twosome works out

    Not sure how the younger guy thing will work but we will see

    Be well you nuts,

    The glad he was kind of right:)

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes WC:
    you do seem to know the dynamic...we will see...
    I have tried my damnedest to get you added to the top of the list -- but you don't seem available compadre.
    love
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well my friend,

    I have always wanted to b on the top of your list

    You know that

    Or more correctly second

    As it should be

    Tried last fall you know

    As you say

    We will see Compadre

    Next time you are out here

    But as always

    Love you

    You little stud you!!!

    Your humble employee who always says what he thinks

    And thought he was going to get fired:)

    The

    WC

    Senior Miguel

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: