Thursday, October 18, 2012

Priming the Pump

Over the last few days, Mistress has been trading some emails with one of the gentlemen she'll be meeting this coming week. Indeed, I've already made them a dinner reservation for Monday evening.
He clearly has in mind doing something other than watching the 3rd and final debate, and he's getting some brownie points with Molly through his purple prose.

Some folks respond more to the written word than others, I suppose.  And Mistress is one of them. I suppose I am too. Of course, she likes to tease her Slave with the patter going back and forth among them, both by email and text. And she's authorized me to share some of them here with you.  

This one was in her mailbox Wednesday morning, when we woke in San Francisco:
 
"Good morning, I hope you had a good dinner.  Drink a bit too much or simply crash from a long day?  I wanted to share a few more thoughts from our chat about erotica and things I find very erotic and stimulating....
...flirting in public and seductive glances
...a bare shoulder
...kissing along the back of your neck
...listening to your reaction and deep breathing
...heels and stockings...attractive legs can be breathtaking       
...the curve of a hip
...slowing exploring with my lips and tongue...arousing....while holding your hands

Just a few thoughts for now...good morning!"

And here's another one that arrived today, that she decided  was worth sharing:

 
Now in regards to your other thoughts below, let me share a bit more on my perspective, interests and desires...I like to think I know how to please as well and really do a pretty good job, if I do say so!  Obviously everyone is different so part of the allure of this is learning more about what you like....some by you telling me and some by me finding out myself as we go.  As much as I have the desire and nature to be in control, I am very much a pleaser.  Seeing, feeling and hearing you satisfied is very much a huge turn on for me....part of the control I guess but very fulfilling knowing what I do brings pleasure to you.  In the same light, the more I know about what you like the more I'm able to prolong and extend...my control is not only pleasing you, but doing what I enjoy also, even at the expense of denying or delaying what you ultimately want.  If I do it right, it's all about prolonging the excitement and arousal to the point that when you are pleased, you don't just cum, you explode for me.  And it involves heightening multiple senses.  Obviously this is an ongoing process and not something to achieve immediately, but with the right connection and chemistry, it's incredible.

This is also part of the interest in building excitement or the squirm factor.  I said I relish the opportunity to make you squirm which is very much learning to push the right buttons to set you off.  I think I may have found a few already!  I love the play and excitement involved with that.....whispers, touches, glances, breathing, kissing......long, passionate, warm, intense kissing.  Again, heightening the anticipation.  I know I'm doing a good job of it when I get to the point of reaching down and feeling your panties soaked.....and that sets me off.

As part of that control I do enjoy standing behind holding, exploring, caressing.  Part of it is your vulnerability to deal with whatever I do, part of it is my love for holding from behind.  I shared earlier I'm very much a leg/butt man and at some point I guarantee you will be bent over a chair or on your knees on the bed, head down and ass up, as I caress, kiss and nibble my way up the back of your legs and over your ass.  By the way, I do enjoy giving a good spanking, sometimes light and playful, sometimes very firmly, as part of arousing your senses and leading to other fun and naughty things. 

So.....now have a very long peek at some of me.  Can't wait to hear your response!

I think we can give this guy some credit for his literary foreplay, that seems to have left Mistress squirming a bit in anticipation of their dinner.

Which leaves us with the question she asked me last night on the trip home:

"So what happens after dinner Slave....I shouldn't have sex with him on the first date should I? He'd think I was a slut or something?

" Well that assumes he passes that personal chemistry test, and if he does, Can't you say .... no sex on the first night but do some "other things".... (I guess that sounds a little Clintonesque doesn't it?)

"Yeah, but once you're in that hotel room....."

"The flesh is weak, Mistress?"

"Could be.... maybe we should ask our readers what they think."

So let's hear from you, dear readers, should she or shouldn't she?  Let us know your strategic and tactical advice for Mistress's potential Monday night plight. 

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!

    That guy is full of shit

    I've never read more sappy bullshit....

    Give me a break

    You have another submissive on your hands Molly

    Too too funny

    Good luck my friend

    The laughing his ass off,

    and maybe soon to be fired:)

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote to go for the gusto!

    If you go to dinner and he passes the face to face test, showing good manners, behaving like a gentleman and chewing with his mouth shut, and then makes a good grade on the meeting of the minds and good sense of humor evaluations, why not go ahead and see whether he makes a great score on the physical fitness aspect, too?

    I think the no sex on the first date thing is for situations when people are trying to figure out whether they are really from the same planet or not. You two are well past that point.

    I say to put the condoms and lube in your purse, just in case you are so moved to participate in a few enrichment activities later in the evening.

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhhhh, I say assume no sex on the first date, but bring condoms just in case he makes a very compelling case.

    -sin

    ReplyDelete
  4. The guy does sound like he's got more than just potential at being submissive. Nice to be fulfilled by bring pleasure to his mate...but it's a nice way of leaving the "I want to be submissive to you" door open.

    It's not always possible on the first date, particularly if there's some immediate chemistry, but I prefer raucous and rowdy sex on an empty stomach.

    Sappy can be sexy, as long as the sex doesn't become sappy :)

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: