Friday, October 5, 2012

Shut the fuck up

Hello friends!
 Mick and I are on the road and not likely to post much this weekend. We are visiting European sullen teen and she wants to stay in the hotel with us. There will not be much to blog about. On a related note, the sordid tales of Mick, Molly and Jay likely have come to an end. Our Jay has not turned out to be as interested as All Mine's J in a relationship with a married couple.

I have been involved with Jay for seven months. As you have read it has been a fury of great sex and great bike rides. He has always had reservations about being involved with a married woman. He is pretty traditional. He did meet me on Ashley Madison -- so I am not sure what he thought he was going to find there. So into the relationship we went.

Jay also liked Mick as he loves to rant about politics and sports too. He never could wrap his brain around a guy who was willing to share his wife or the wife that could balance two men (what can I say -- lots of energy and many talents?) (Who knows?)

Early on he dove in. Gave me a key to his house. Asked me to leave "things" there to make overnights easier -- encouraged lots of time together. And I did. I forwarded business to him (not something that I recommend -- as I have never been good at mixing business with pleasure -- kind of wrecks the pleasure.) (lesson learned on this one -- so if you are out there and want to be involved with me-- let's talk about work a little -- but only a little and let's not work together!) (or if you want to work together, let's not have sex please.)

Summer was a challenge. I was busy with the kids and with work. We didn't see each other as much. Mick and I travel as much as we can. Things were strained. And since that time Jay has decided to have his son move to town and move in with him -- and I commend him for this. Not easy.

So here we are. Things have waned some. Don't get me wrong. When we see each other -- we still have great sex and enjoy each other's company. However, Jay has told me that he feels that being involved with a married woman is not good for him. He has asked if we can "hang out" every once in a while but not get serious.

Ok, so this was the part that sent me reeling. What? I am married. Never asked for serious and guess what -- I never planned to show up at your place with a suitcase. And I never asked for a key. SO shocker-- I'm getting my stuff and returning the key. That was met with "slow down Molly and don't be dramatic." Yea, surprise I can be a drama queen too. Does that surprise any of you?

As this conversation continued (digressed) and I listened and became stunned -- I finally said "shut the fuck up." Come on dude -- this is all too weird and I didn't' get into this thing to feel badly -- in fact -- I won't.

For Jay's sake, I am proud of his decision to raise his son and that needs to be his focus. In terms of "us"-- maybe from time to time we see one another -- who knows? And I am joining a women's cycling group cause there are others to take those sort of rides with.

So, I am taking some time out of the saddle and then might look for my next prospect. Strangely, Mick and  I have gotten used to this lifestyle.

Have a great weekend.
love
Molly

13 comments:

  1. Hey, Molly,

    Sounds like you're ok, and that's what matters. i guess it's too bad it didn't last longer, but it sounds like it was fun while it lasted. Who knows what excitement may be on the horizon next?

    hugs,

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like there was more than you are saying since I sense a bit of bitter, but thank you for letting us know. I love reading your stories and admire your ability to be happy in your marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You tell him Molly! At least one party in that conversation was up front and honest :) WTF did he expect to find on Ashley Madison? A nun?

    So sorry it didn't work out. Reminds me once again just how lucky I am. Take care of yourself.

    Love,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol @ the Ashley Madison bit. Sorry it didn't work out.
    -sin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Molly,

    I agree with Suzanne,

    Be well my friend,

    The

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  6. You so rock!!!

    Hugs and kisses,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. All,
    thanks for the comments! Know that I truly enjoyed my time with Jay -- and I think that it did work in the time we had. It was never meant to be permanent. (I am married to Mick after all.) And he/I still might see each other every once in a while -- time will tell. I do know though that I am a bit guarded at the moment -- low drama, right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Molly,

    I actually don't think you are a drama queen

    Hardcore little stud yes:)

    But drama queen no....

    And you do rock..... like Donna said!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you blogger friends for your support...it all makes me wonder if it's worth getting into these "sorts of relationships" at all. kind of exhausting really!
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry, Mistress Molly...that really sucks. Not any one thing, but the situation.

    Um, Ashley M is all about sneaking around sex...perhaps J wasn't getting the vicarious thrill ? a subliminal thing, really, since obviously the two of you had a great time. But STFU was a perfect "stop now, fella"...and I applaud your candor.

    I've been out of the loop this week, and very behind on this weeks adventures, but I'd be remiss if I didn't send a special extra hug to you, Molly.

    You're entitled to some drama. Why not, right?

    Hugs and extra hugs...

    nilla

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seems like Jay met his match. Sorry it didn't work out. Not every "stud" is emotionally ready for cuckolding.

    David

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, Molly... There's nothing wrong with a little drama. That's one of the things that keeps life interesting.

    Harry

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am sure it is not fun when the ride comes to an end, but it sounds like it was an over the top success. A 11.5 on a 10 point scale. Some drama after 7 months of good extramarital sex and an intact marriage? You all rock.

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: