Thursday, October 25, 2012

Mistress Does the "Walk of Shame"

As it turned out, Mistress ended up spending the night with Nic at his downtown hotel on Tuesday evening, while Slave languished back at the UCTMW World HQ, alone in her Executive Suite bed, scrupulously following her "no touch" edict.

At around 8 pm, She gave me a heads up that she would be "out" for the night via text message, and even gave me a call from the room when Nic stepped out to collect them some dinner.

(Yes, I won that hypothetical wager that there would be pre-dinner sex, knowing that as a red blooded would be Dom, it would be impossible for Nic to resist Mistress as appetizer).

Mistress had let me know where I could find the key to the cage when I got home, allowing me some freedom at night. But I was under strict orders to re-cage in the morning.

As it turned out, that was particularly frustrating.  Because bfore heading to her office, Mistress walked the two blocks from the hotel to my office, making sure her over night bag was tucked into her car in the basement garage there.

"I was a little worried that someone we know might see me in the lobby Slave.... how would I explain over-nighting in a hotel just a few miles from our house?"

"An early meeting, Mistress?"

Maybe.... and just to be clear, this is a change of clothes!", referencing her outfit.

Sadly,  to me one black dress with black boots looks pretty much like another, but I took her word for it, as I was sliding her "throne" against the door for some 8:45 am worship.

"Strange coming to see you in the morning, Slave, after getting out of bed with someone else.... it's like we are the ones having the affair!"

True, it did feel like old times. And Mistress's folds (which were not clean shaven back in the 80's) tasted every bit as luscious yesterday morning after her marathon with Nic.

I only got a brief summary of their activities before walking her back to her car at the hotel.

"Four times, Slave. Before dinner. then after. Then in the middle of the night. Then again this morning.  He's got quite a sex drive."

"Butthen he's met his match, Mistress...."

Last evening, back at home, Mistress came in talking on our I - phone to  R, the neighbor who was a blog reader and figured out last fall that   "Molly and Mick" lived just down the street. Of course, he had been reading here about Mistress's new beau, and apparently could not wait patiently for an update when your editor got around to posting it today.

"I'm exhausted R..... all that sex.... and my nipples and breasts hurt!"

Poor dear. She says Nic has a fetich about squeezing and biting those sensitive little nubs. Who needs clothespins?

After a bike ride at dusk on a surprisingly balmy evening, Slave finally got to do a more detailed debriefing, while also getting the release I had been awaiting for nearly two days!

It seems that Nic does enjoy playing the Dom role, which had Mistress both excited and a little anxious.

"He's a little dark, and very directive, Slave.... a bit like Micky Rourke in 9 1/2 Weeks.... he knows what he wants."

"Sounds hot, Mistress. But.... "

"Oh... it's definitely hot.... he knows what he's doing.... but he clearly wants to get inside my head....and I'm not sure I want to really go there."

I had a little trouble understanding what she was getting at, but I tried to reassure.

"Maybe you just think of it as a chance to give up control every now and then, knowing that whatever happens you have your devoted husband here as your safety net."

Intriguing, huh?  He does live out of town, so this may be more like a once every month or so thing.  Maybe we can get Mistress to share a little more here in the days to come as she "processes' this experience.








5 comments:

  1. Yeah, what's with the tardiness of today's column? I sat down to breakfast (which was NOT pop tarts today!) and tea, and instead of my morning installment of UCTMW...there was yesterday's post. I assure you, if I wanted to read yesterdays news, I'd buy the local rag. I'm seriously considering contacting the Editor-in-Chief to complain.

    nilla
    *muffling giggles*
    ps Molly? this was some very hot stuff! You rock it out, Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol @ Nilla's outrage over old news. Why couldn't Mick post something? Was he really languishing or perhaps sneaking around the no touching rule?

      Delete
  2. A better time would have been had by all if there would have been full time caging. No "No Touch Rule" and no re-caging by the slave. Wonder what Nic would think of that?

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats what I love about you Suzanne,

    Always causing trouble!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: