Sunday, October 28, 2012

Mistress's Day of Rest

Mistress was wise to rest a bit here on  Saturday.

After some early morning wake-up sex in the Executive Suite, Slave was off to teach a voting rights to some election day volunteers, and Mistress went to her spinning class and tended to her nails.

And Suzanne will be pleased to know that Mistress made sure I was locked safely away in my steel cage for the duration of our time apart.

"I know it can be uncomfortable Slave, but I really can't trust you at these political events."

After noon, on my way to visit my cranky mother, I checked in with Mistress via phone to see how her morning had gone.

"Good. Slave. nice class. And Dave (cougar bait #2) called me while I was headed there.... I think he was in the mood for more phone sex, but it's a little hard to do that while driving."


Once I made it home the rest of the afternoon was spent in bed. Mistress napped first.  I joined her. Then there was some slow and lazy twilight sex.  Mistress was in her black T-shirt showing her "team colors". Slave was too lazy to yank it off. I think her nipples may still be a little tender from her encounter with Nick earlier this week.  And, in any event, I was focused more on attending to those clean shaven folds.

All through the afternoon, it was hard not to notice the little soft buzz as text messages from Matt (this week's cougar bait #1) were flowing into Mistress's I-phone. Matt (the divorced guy)  was at his cabin out in the country with his two young kids, giving Mistress updates, and sending cute photos. 

This one seems very earnest, and certainly vanilla. But I think he's working hard to charm Mistress, and who can resist someone trying so hard to flatter and please.

Later, after we watched the old Hitchcock classic "Marnie" ( a very strange psychological drama with a young Sean Connery and Tipi Hedron with an utterly politically incorrect honeymoon "rape" scene"), Slave settled down with a certain anticipatory dread to watch what I anticipated to be the comeuppance of my so far undefeated Alma Mater at the hands of the much faster Sooners.

Somewhere into the first quarter, Mistress said that Matt had put his kids to bed, and wanted to call.

"You don't mind, do you, Slave."

Well, of course not. I was still in shock that my team had a 7-3 lead after the first quarter.

Mistress slid into the living room, the lights turned low, stretched out on the couch, talking to her wood be lover. During a commercial break, I poured her another glass of white, and served her there. She seemed content to be romanced. 

Later she joined me during the 2nd half 0n the couch, and I let my fingers linger in those moist clean shaven folds as my team, incredibly, built an insurmountable lead in the 4th quarter, stunning the assembled Red Necks in Norman, OK.  I bet they'll remember the sound of our "Victory March" at the end of the game for quite a long time!

"So how is Bachelor # 1, Mistress", I asked, as we headed up to bed.

"He's good Slave. He seems very anxious to meet me for dinner Monday. But he's already warning me that he hasn't had sex in 8 months."

Ouch.

"Let's hope he's taking care of his needs in other ways, Mistress."

"I didn't pry, Slave, but I did ask whether there's a chance he's forgotten how to do it."

She read me a text in which he ticked off Mistress's many charms - beauty, sex appeal, intelligent, accomplished, charm and a sense of humour too. All the things I know, and maybe don't complement her enough about after all these years together.

"It's all true, Mistress. But isn't it nice to get a 2nd opinion confirming the diagnosis every now and then?"

"It certainly is, Slave...."

3 comments:

  1. yeah for your team stunning those OK Rednecks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see that Mistress is taking a much more conservative approach to your chastity while you attend those liberal political events. They can be full of temptations :)

    Safety First!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do not understand why a vastly intelligent woman would support a loser like Obama.....

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: