Thursday, November 1, 2012

Cougar on the Prowl

Sorry to leave you hanging friends.... but there was no time yesterday for a full "read out" on Tuesday's dinner with David here at the UCTMW World HQ.

Here is the quick briefing, which Mistress might want to add to in the days to come:

David arrived at around 6:45 pm, a bottle of white in hand, showing excellent social skills.

He's about 5'11', in good shape, with the 4 day beard look. Casually dressed, and not at all uncomfortable in meeting Molly's "old enough to be your dad" husband.

Slave can tell within minutes of his arrival that Mistress is charmed.

Definitely a click.

In advance, Mistress had warned me that David was a little nervous. He was not only meeting a prospective lover, but also his older husband.

No doubt,  he had calculated the odds of "What if he's a jealous pyscho" , and they probably were not de minimis in his mind.

So we had rehearsed a little dog and pony show in the event that the cehmistry between the two of them was clear, all to be accomplished before Slave had to focus on a 7:30 pm conference call and dinner prep.

We settled into the living room, Mistress and Slave sipping wine. David a beer.

I sat in a side chair. Mistress and David were side by side on the couch.

I could tell that things were going well as we talked through some common interests - the Grateful Dead , Skiing - when it became clear Mistress was sidling ever closer to him, hoping for a casual touch, with accompanying spark.

That's when I launched into my 5 minute synopsis.

Our marriage. Slave's brief betrayal. Our reconciliation, but on much stricter terms. The contract. Mistress's right to choose other lovers, female or male.  Our discovery that the whole cuckold thing was very hot for both of us.

Amazingly, it all seemed quite natural to him.

At some point during all this, Mistress's hand had settled onto his leg, as she added some poignant details to the narrative.

Then it was time for me to do my call, and start dinner.

"Now Slave.... no rush..... do not serve dinner until at least 8:30....."

"Yes, Mistress...."

She was making it clear.... there would be some "getting to know you" time, and Slave was not going to abbreviate it with an early dinner bell.

As I futzed around the kitchen, just down a short hall from the living room, it was easily determinable that the two of them had adjourned upstairs after a brief but undoubtedly torrid engagement on the couch.

I made sure not to rush dinner.

But as 8:30 approached, Mistress announced a slight change of plans from the top of the stairs.

"Give us another 20  minutes or so, Slave...."

"No problem, Mistress...."

By the time they re-emerged, Mistress was out of the dress and black tights she had been in earlier, and down to a black, short nighty. No undies, of course.

It seemed that the "getting to know you" had gone well.

And just to be sure, they re-adjourned upstairs for another hour or so as Slave cleaned up after dinner.

David left at around 10 pm, Mistress insisting on a kiss at the doorway. He had no scruples about accommodating her as I sat there, having said goodbye from the couch. Indeed, he seemed to enjoy cupping her ass in his hand as he ravished her mouth.

Afterwords, Mistress allowed me to worship before bed time. But she deferred my own release until morning.

"I'm a little tired Slave....I hope you understand."

"Of course, I do..... I take it the 'interview' went well...."

From how damp her clean shaven folds were, I think I knew the answer.

But just to make sure her first impression was correct, Mistress has arranged for  a follow up interview with David on Sunday afternoon, while Slave is at the Pussycats' next scheduled humiliation against the WC's  Donkeys.

"I told the cute Co-Ed I'll bring up her winter coats, maybe take her to lunch.... then meet David at his house."

Nothing like a woman who won't take being an "NFL widow" sitting down.


11 comments:

  1. Oh goodie, the wait was worth it, thanks! Sounds like game on with at least one new stud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "What if he's a jealous psycho?" I never thought about that but I'm sure it went through his mind, especially it being so close to Halloween. Could make for an interesting horror flick don't you think?

    Seems like the chemistry might be there. I wonder how Dom he is? Did the 5 minute synopsis include anything about chastity? Or did that come with the addition of more poignant details? Would he be willing to hold the key to the cage for awhile?

    Just curious.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! So glad it all went well!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.bulletproofexec.com/bulletproof-sex/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats my girl Sue!!!

    Good for you Molly.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep thats exactly right Sue,

    David the keyholder......

    BTW Mick

    I still think Molly's ass should be bet on the Game Sunday

    With the points of course

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like these latest developments. This David (unfortunately not me) seems to be in tune with things. Is he not a football fan? Or does he just like sex more? Duh....stupid question. Forget I even asked.

    David (not the lucky David)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOE gang..let's slow down. The sum total of my escapades with bachelor #2 includes:
    1) one dinner
    2) two fucks
    3) three hot phone calls
    and regular talking in between. We are taking this slow -- (kind of anyhow..no key exchanges, none of that part yet.) He knows our story and I am going to see him again soon.
    Bachelor #1 and I are having dinner again next week. This is seriously the nicest guy ever and will be an excellent husband for a nice girl (not me.) I am having dinner with Bachelor #3 who seems to be in high alert state at the moment...
    stay tuned
    love
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Molly you are so funny and a very greedy girl!!!

    I guess by Mick and Molly standards this is taking things slow

    But.......

    Not so sure about then rest of the world that doesn't have more sex than any couple in America!!!!

    And i like the ascending order

    1,2,3

    What will 4 be?????

    And no key excanges

    YET???????

    Did you catch that Sue????

    Love you two nuts

    The

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww, I kind of liked Suzanne's idea of including him in the chastity thing

    -sin

    ReplyDelete
  11. The 5 minute synopsis did not get into the cock cage. Sometimes you have to do a little editing. But I suspect he's going to hear about it the next time he stops by for trick or treat.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: