Thursday, November 1, 2012

Mistress's Busy Thursday Morning

On Thursday of Cougar Week Mistress decided it was time to rest... a little.

The plan was  for her to sleep in a little later, then go to the gym for spinning, showing up at work by around 11 am or so.

"You can wake me at 7:15 for sex, Slave."

And so I did. But not before she checked to confirm I'd schmushed my balls and cock into the steel ring that forms the seat of my cock cage.

"It's definitely a cage day for you. We're driving separately... and you have one of those political events after work that I worry about."

So for our wake-up sex, Mistress had the bonus of the extra hard and persistent cock that comes as a fringe benefit of that steel ring.

Once she was sufficiently pleasured, I showered and was sliding into my work costume when she got a text ....

"It's David, Slave... and he''s already starting with those salacious messages."

 I'm not sure how she responded, but soon the phone was ringing, and it became clear that Mistress was going to "double her pleasure."

Mistress explained that David was keen on some phone sex, once he learned she was not rushing off to work. So Slave gathered up his clothes and I excused myself downstairs for breakfast.

No more than about 15 muntues later, Mistress was downstairs with that dazed and pleased look on her face, kissing me goodbye.

"He's very efficient Slave....plus I had the Hitachi on hand."

She seemed particularly pleased that David was not willing to wait  for a little shared sexual energy until their date on Sunday afternoon.

But despite bright prospects for David, Mistress has not completed her Cougar due diligence.

As I type, she's out on her third dinner date of the week, with Bachelor No. 3: K. She was a little skeptical about him last night.  K seems a little too much a long range planner / plodder in their recent conversations than the type of more spontaneous fellow that would normally be appealing to her.

But their dinner is now into it's third hour. And when I texted earlier "how's it going?", She took a while but then responded "it's very good...."

So maybe we have another contender.

Indeed, when we talked earlier today, she pointed out that David seems to be the sort of "live for today" kind of guy that will make him more the one or two times a month entertainment.

"Fine by me, Slave.... but certainly leaving room for someone else in the mix, don't you think?"

An extra lover or two are certainly well within her contractual rights.








5 comments:

  1. That is some contract U2 nuts!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find your relation of all these shenanigans intruging. I wonder if my man would be so calm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "one or two times a month" plus someone a bit more regular seems very manageable to me. Although it might cut down some on the slave's own time with Mistress, leading to the temptation of self-indulgence. All the more reason to consider extended cage time as part of what could be the "new normal."

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true Suzanne.............

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kitty- as they say in the TV ads "Don;t try this at home!" It's clearly not for everyone, or even the WC.

    Suzanne- It's always nice of you to chime in with advice re: additional cage time. Can't you settle for trying to get the WC to change mastheads?

    And remind me to tell you all about how Mistress had another run in with the local constabulary last night.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: