Friday, November 2, 2012

Mistress Has Another Brush With the Law

You could call this a bonus post, but then there have been so many things going on at the UCTMW World HQ that its hard to keep up with events.

First, there is the tampering with our "valuable" personnel assets by our friendly competitors over at All Mine. Sure, Suzanne, we appreciate your generous promotion of our blog. But all this fawning over the WC's once every few months posting about the come on he's getting from that disgruntled horny housewife at his gym who works out sans undies was a little over the top. Miguel throws in some quotation marks and suddenly he's James Joyce?  This is more sucking up than Jay's Trophy Cock gets most weekdays.  I'm a little concerned that you are trying to get the WC to jump ship, despite the stringent terms of his ironclad non-compete.  At least let's work a trade. Maybe Sherry would like to spend some time over here at UCTMW?

But what has gotten me on the laptop before heading home this evening has more to do with Mistress's date last night with K.  They met at a local restaurant, a few miles from our house, in a rustic old neighborhood along some old railroad tracks.  The restaurant sits on a quiet little square, which is where Mistress had her little brush with the law last night.

When I signed off last night entry here, all I knew was that Mistress's date appeared to exceed the diminished expectations she had beforehand.  What was supposed to be dinner at 8 pm had lasted until around 11 pm.

Shortly after Jon Stewart came on, I did get a text saying she'd "be home soon."

And sure enough, she was home by around 11:30 pm, a wicked smile on her face.

"That was a surprise, Slave.... he may be the best one yet.  Much nicer in person than on the phone. And very sexual."

"Hmmm.... How could you tell?"

Well after dinner, he walked me to the car, but we decided to sit for a while on the park bench there on the square. It was dark... no one was around.... so we started to make out."

"And how did that go, Mistress..."

In the meantime Slave is being reminded that his cage is still locked tight. But this sex talk is making it suddenly much, much tighter.

"Nice Slave.... he's a very good kisser...."

She's taking off her dress now....

"How about unlocking the cage, Mistress?"

"We'll get there Slave.... let me wash my face first."

Ouch.

"But just as things were getting hot.... well a cop pulled up.... asked what we were doing there, and reminded us that 'loitering' was prohibited."

"I guess you're lucky he didn't run you in.... it might have been a little embarrassing to K if I had to bail you both out."

Ultimately, Mistress did unlock me. And it was obvious there was a little undischarged sexual energy that needed to be dealt with by her Slave's devoted lips and tongue. And by the time that was done, well, Slave's work-a-day cock was eager to get into the action. As we fucked, I did a little more debriefing.

"He was playing with my breasts Slave.... through my top.... and he slid his hand between my legs... my regular tights were on.... but it was nice...."

"Did you come, Mistress...."

"No.... I didn't want him to think I was TOO easy....."

"And what about your hands Mistress. Did they wander?"

"Did I feel his cock you mean? Why yes I did, Slave...."

"And?'

"Hard Slave..... and he seems very well endowed...."

I guess it was good that the Cops asked them to "move on". Who knows where things would have gone.

"So is there a return engagement scheduled Mistress?"

"Why yes... we compared schedules and we're both taking the afternoon off tomorrow. meeting right here at 1 pm.... So I guess you and I will be driving separately."

Mistress thought it should be a cage day. But since I had a meeting in a building with a metal detector, Slave got off the hook today. Good thing too, since sitting in a boring meeting contemplating my wife in bed with her new lover might have been especially painful.

She did call me on her way home, around 12:15 pm.  "Is it bad that I'm doing this with the 2nd guy this week, Slave?"

"Three if you count me, Mistress.... and its in within four days come to think of it."

"It's good you're keeping track."

Well I've killed enough time at the office. It's almost 5:30. I warned her I'd be home around 6 pm.  What I don't know is whether K will be there when I get home.

Could be interesting.


6 comments:

  1. WC using quotes and Mick doing math!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theoretically, Mick, steel cages shouldn't be able to shrink the way they do. I seem to experience that same laws-of-physics defying event occasionally, too, and I sympathize with you. It gets damn uncomfortable, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Mick,

    James Joyce

    I like that

    Sounds like me!

    Thanks Suzanne!

    But Mick I am tried and true

    But there is that little matter of a new indoor/ outdoor swimming pool at UCTMW's ski shack in Vail........

    Small matter I'm sure we can work it out

    Can't wait to hear about the new guy Molly

    You are quite the busy little bee

    There seem to be more horny guys on Ashley Madison than anywhere else

    Take note female readers of UCTMW!!!!!

    What a panacea

    Seriously Molly

    You go girl

    The very impressed,

    WC







    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and Molly maybe you do need to find a cop

    Men in uniform, billy clubs, hand cuffs and all that you know:)

    Too too funny girl!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. C'mon Mick!!! You of all people should know those non-compete clauses are rarely "iron clad." People have the right to earn a living right? And yours seems way too restrictive.

    I do like the line about James Joyce. Truth be told, even though I was impressed with the quotations marks, folks like James Joyce, Walt Whitman or Ernest Hemingway never crossed my mind. I might have to change my evaluation of his literary talent though. Was I seeing things or did he really write "panacea" in his comment today????

    A trade for Sherry wouldn't work either. She already considers herself a free agent.

    Have a great weekend Molly and don't be afraid to send Mick to the pussycat-donkey game locked up :)

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now Sue,

    Et tu Sue?????

    I've been taking shit from Mick for over 3 years about my writing

    But thanks to your kind sponsorship I have high rated blog posts

    Now Mick

    Suzanne and I did kind of conspire to gig you yesterday

    But now this Suzanne???????

    Joyce, Hemingway and Whitman were over rated anyway!!!!!!!!!!!

    But I think Mick is better than them all.....

    How is that for sucking up to the boss????

    Seriously Mick just get me my swimming pool and I will write one column a month

    I promise!!!!

    But Mick

    Now who is being underproductive????

    We still don't know about #3

    On a serious note

    Hope ND can pull it out my friend,

    The ever loyal to UCTMW,

    At least till All Mine gives me a better offer

    WC

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: